• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

A new start

Rose2016

Hello, I am London based newbie although I've been saying hello and reading everyone's amazing stories for a few months now.
I've been approved for funding and am waiting confirmation of a date for my bypass; will be hopefully about 16 weeks or so.

Opening stats are: BMI 52, weight 145kilos. Height about 5ft 6inches. I'm making lots of notes on measurements and have my weight loss tables all prepared. I've researched LSD thoroughly and am making notes of suggested foods post surgery. In fact, doing all I can in preparation from this far side of the losers bench.

Really keen to get moving now and am cutting down on foods and drink now so it's not such a shock when the time comes.

So, that's me in a nutshell.

FeeBee

You sound more than ready to do this :)

Rose2016

Thanks - I really am x

Rose2016

Still waiting on a date...
Are we nearly there yet
Are we nearly there yet
Are we nearly there yet.........

paulam

Hey Rose your stats are similar to mine. I started with all good intentions doing everything I needed to but backtracked a bit. Now my daughter has had me doing slim in 6 for the last three days (feel tortured lol) muscles aching but need to focus on keeping moving was told it would help with recovery once I have surgery- hmm not so sure about drastic exercise regime though :)

Rose2016

St Georges is the hospital my doctor referred me to. Not sure where'chouce' comes into it, but I really like the doctor and dietician .

paulam

Yes they are very good at St Georges. Just over ten years ago I chose this hospital the last time I wanted surgery but backed out at the last minute. I was referred to Kings after that.