• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

A sad Newb from Kent.

bettybumps

Hi, just put my first post on the WLS page, not noticing this page first. I have a feeling I am going to be hanging around for a long time yet!

Anyway, I am 35, (for another 4 weeks) I have several health issues, and am struggling to cope with life in general. Feel free to pop over and have a read of my depressing story!

Hi, just put my first post on the WLS page, not noticing this page first. I have a feeling I am going to be hanging around for a long time yet!

Anyway, I am 35, (for another 4 weeks) I have several health issues, and am struggling to cope with life in general. Feel free to pop over and have a read of my depressing story!

Awww bless, I'll go find yr post Betty xx

Hello there, where in Kent are you and what hospital are you under ?

I ask as also Kent (Dartford ) and under Kings, having been transferred from St Thomas', to Guys and then onto Kings ! ! !

Hello betty
welcome to a fab site!

Hi Betty,

I read your post and I have no idea how the nhs decides who qualifies for surgery and when. Your situation though does sound like it ought to be prioritised and I am sorry to hear you sounding to low and like life is hard to cope. Many of us feel similar by the time we get to this point but at least we and you are all trying to do something positive about it. We're all different but you aren't alone here. :) xx

Welcome bettybumps hope life picks up well on here we are all around to help and support at those low points but also celebrate on the highs take care

Hello there, where in Kent are you and what hospital are you under ?

I ask as also Kent (Dartford ) and under Kings, having been transferred from St Thomas', to Guys and then onto Kings ! ! !

Hiya, I am in Medway, currently not under any hospital, still trying to get my GP to get things moving.

Hi Betty sorry to hear your feeling so low! There's lots of support here welcome to the group x

hi there welcome to a great site lots of support on the good and the bad days wishing you lots of luck for your journey

Hello I'm new here too :) also from medway!! I will find your post and have a read take care xx

Back