• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

A specila post for the Jewel in our Crown - The lovely BEV.

Linski

Darling Bev,

I wish you all the luck in the world with your operation on Monday. You are the most caring and loved lady on this site. Your are brave and courageous and spend your time jollying us all on and spreading your speciial brand of love. If there is any truth in the saying you reap what you so then you should have the smoothest journey of all.

I know this thread will grow in size with good wishes for you, you are truly special.

I will be thinking of you.

Lots of love

Linski xxxxxx

001_good-luck-5.gif

me toooo!! im pacing like a worried mother here! i shall be on tender hooks all day monday! x

Agreed and well said! Bev I shan't rest on Monday until I hear you're safely on that Losers' bench.
Much love my dear and special friend.
Grace xxx

Reactions: Bev
:D:D:D
I just want to say good luck to you Bev also...

You are like our mother figure on this site..you are always thinking of others..
We will be here for you when you when you need us..

I for one, cannot wait to see the thread on Monday saying you are all done...

sending oodles of hugs your way and praying for a smooth time over the next few days for you....
Love you lots Bev... x x

:fingerscrossed::fingerscrossed::fingerscrossed::fingerscrossed::fingerscrossed: Good Luck for Monday and wishing you a speedy recovery.

Reactions: Bev
hear hear, and so say all of us, we shall all be thinking of you on monday babes, good luck, and see u on the bench. big hugs, dawny n dollycat xxxxx

Awww Lin, I wasn't expecting this, there are so many peeps going besides me, and our lovely Andrea (goingtobehappy) has even flown to the Czeck Republic for her surgery... so I'm very grateful for the help I'm getting from the NHS and from everyone here. I'm just wanting to wish Andrea in the Czech Republic well, she'll be texting me I hope tonight to say she has landed there ok... now she deserves a fanfare for that, not me!

I'll be back before you all know it and enjoy some peace while you can, because you won't have peace for long.

I'm doing my best and always believe in putting my best foot forward no matter what the situation, so I'll be tip toeing to the theatre with a smile on my face... plus I'm having some VIP visitors! How good is that... I've got Dotty, Rebirth and Dawn from here... it'll be my very own little corner of Coronation Street!

Now be sure to be good all of you and Keeley... I'm thinking of you... Claire... keep Charlie cosy and Kelly Kitten... Andrea and everyone else waiting, I'm hoping your turn will soon be here because you deserve this chance and we are so lucky to be given this life changing opportunity to effect change and in my case, some extra time... (quality years coming)!

Love you all and no exceptions, too many to name, but you all know you are loved! xxx

Love and hugs from your twin sister Maz!Will be with you in spirit from the moment you leave home, till you sit back down in your favorite chair with a cuppa in one hand and your laptop on your knee!Big sloppy one from me.Maz x

Couldn't agree more. Good luck Bev! x

to a special lady (thats you bev) wishing you a speedy recovery sending love and hugs be thinking of you on monday xxxx

I just wanted to add .....
Bev I havnt been using this site for very long atall, but your love and warmth radiate around each and every thread here.
your much loved, sending you lots of love and shnuggles xxxxx

Bev, I have only been on this site for a few weeks and in that time you have been so nice and caring. I wish you the best Monday and for the many many many years to come. :) Dee

Bev,

Wishing you all the very best for Monday! You're a superstar with a big big heart and you've got a huge fan club who sends their best vibes your way on Monday.

Hugs to you

xx

Awww how nice is this :D You so deserve it Bev....you are a truly wonderful lady and I will give you a hug from all of us on here when I see you ;) You will get through this surgery the way you have got through life.....with a spring in your step, a smile on your face and a sparkle that shines from within (HUGS) See you soon :p XXX

Bev - all the very best for your op. Please please keep us posted as there's going to be a lot of pacing and fretting done until we know you are officially on the losers bench!

You are an absolute gem Bev and with all the good wishes, thoughts and prayers coming your way, you are going to sail through this op.

Take care. Anne x

Back