• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

A very important announcement.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neen

WLS Moderator
Not at all Kelly xx We're all here for you and I hope you are able to feel comfortable enough for a good nights sleep.

j.u.s.t.l.i.z.

Runs Srh Support Group
Kel ive sent you a pm with both my mobile number and my landline number, im here if you want me to be ok sweetheart x

penguina

Don't worry about anything Cherry.

My advice to you is not to come on here and read this kind of post until you are mended. So what if you are banned from the other site, just concentrate on yourself.

Just pop in for comfort, or if you need help. Rest /walk / rest for a couple of days watch a bit of Eastenders (that will cheer you up LOL)

Just get feeling better so you can advise us up and commingers on how to cope and to pass the wind. All the best Trisha

ditzeeblonde

Im crying as I type the wind pain us worse also been banned from other site? I'm confused and to poorly to care at mo I really am not sure what's going kn or if I'll be banned from here how weird x

Of course not Kelly... now is the time you need us most & we are all here for you.

Try & rest & put all of this to the back of your mind sweetheart. x

lamornamiss

wants to be a loser
Kelly please answer me sweetheart, can i come in tomorrow afternoon ? and offer my support to you hun...huggs from me to you, Kelly you wont be banned from here darling you havent done anything wrong, people were trying to miss lead you and tell lies, your a valued member here and im sure the moderators will agree here with me x x

For goodness sake woman just go!!!!:rolleyes: :D:DLOL
And give Kelly a big gentle hug from all of us :D:D
I think Kelly needs to know we have not abandoned her
God I'm glad you never left

lamornamiss

wants to be a loser
Im crying as I type the wind pain us worse also been banned from other site? I'm confused and to poorly to care at mo I really am not sure what's going kn or if I'll be banned from here how weird x

Kelly it just shows what kind of people they are banning you from their site when you need all the support in the world at the moment
Hugs Hun

j.u.s.t.l.i.z.

Runs Srh Support Group
For goodness sake woman just go!!!!:rolleyes: :D:DLOL
And give Kelly a big gentle hug from all of us :D:D
I think Kelly needs to know we have not abandoned her
God I'm glad you never left

Wendy thankyou for your kind words your such a lovely person, i want to go and visit Kelly but only if shes comftable with that, Kellys away from her home and her hubby and kids i just wanted to be there for her while shes up here in the north east and give a little support when needed, i hope she responds to my PM x x

christine77

if they have banned kelly from their site then does that not mean they still have a way of knowing whats going on and being said on here . i'm so confussed with it all . but thanks to all the genuine people who are helping me through my weight loss journey without your support or help i dont know what i'd do.

and big well done to the mods - i think you have done the totally right thing

christine77

Wendy thankyou for your kind words your such a lovely person, i want to go and visit Kelly but only if shes comftable with that, Kellys away from her home and her hubby and kids i just wanted to be there for her while shes up here in the north east and give a little support when needed, i hope she responds to my PM x x

just some questions that jumped in my mind will kelly be in longer with a sleeve than we were with our bypasses and does it make a difference as she has so far to travel home. if you do see her send her our love

good luck with a seminar tomorrow liz xxx

j.u.s.t.l.i.z.

Runs Srh Support Group
just some questions that jumped in my mind will kelly be in longer with a sleeve than we were with our bypasses and does it make a difference as she has so far to travel home. if you do see her send her our love

Hiya Chris, if shes happy for me to go in i will and i will send her everyones love and best wishes x

good luck with a seminar tomorrow liz xxx

thanks it should go well most do x

j.u.s.t.l.i.z.

Runs Srh Support Group
delete ya self ang !!!!!!!!! Ooops that was quick ;)

tesmaralda

Kelly you are not banned from here and there is no reason for us to ban you in the near future, please don't worry.

if they have banned kelly from their site then does that not mean they still have a way of knowing whats going on and being said on here . i'm so confussed with it all . but thanks to all the genuine people who are helping me through my weight loss journey without your support or help i dont know what i'd do.

and big well done to the mods - i think you have done the totally right thing

Unfortunately some people that are members of both forums are being used and are reporting back what has and is being sai on here. We can't stop this but rest assured we are doing our best to keep this forum running smoothly.

Big hugs Kelly, keep sipping your fluids and make yourself burp, keep moving around if possible or wriggle in the bed. The wind is the worst thing, I never had any with bypass but boy did I suffer with gall bladder removal. Hope you have a comfortable night and rest up and stop worrying it will only make you feel worse. x x

Liz if you do go and see Kelly give her a hug from me and if shes worried about anything get her to pm me on here.

Last edited:

j.u.s.t.l.i.z.

Runs Srh Support Group
Will do Terri x

phatmomma

Wow, i go off for a few days and come back to this...

This is not the first time a group of individuals have gone off to make a 'new' forum, and believe me i joined the other one and it didn't have a patch on this site for ease of use, expanse of knowledge but mostly of all because WLSurgery is the next best thing to the comfort and security you will ever find next to that of your own sofa in your own living room...

Pierce and Mini, i thank you from the bottom of my heart for the invaluable support your site has given. For those thinking of abdicating to the dark side, just remember the grass is not necessarily greener on the other side, we'll see you all after you discover that xx

angelajoy1961

Bypass on 23rd June
I just want to say that I am member of the other forum as well as this one, I was not bullied or coerced but joined because one of my friends was posting on there and not on here and I still want to keep in touch with her.
I want to make it very clear that I will not be reporting back to either side but I want to be a member of both sites as i have friends on both and I hope that this will not be a problem.

tesmaralda

I just want to say that I am member of the other forum as well as this one, I was not bullied or coerced but joined because one of my friends was posting on there and not on here and I still want to keep in touch with her.
I want to make it very clear that I will not be reporting back to either side but I want to be a member of both sites as i have friends on both and I hope that this will not be a problem.

I have amended my post to say some people as I don't want to cause offence to anybody. I meant to say some people. People are free to be members of as many forums as they wish and will not be excluded from this site unless we have just reason for doing so. We are all here to support each other and offer help when and where we can. This site has grown the way it has not only because of the work that goes on behind the scenes but also the work and commiment put in by our members. You are and always have been the most important part of this site and that is why the admin and mod team work hard behind the scenes to keep you all safe and try to avoid situations where ever possible.

So I would like to say a big thank you to all our members who have been so understanding and patient duting this hard time.

newcy

If all of this has gone on through PM and Facebook then that explains why I've never seen any of it. However, I have a right to an opinion and this looks very much like a witch hunt when people are saying others shouldn't be given an opportunity to explain themselves. In addition, as one of the few who have been willing to stick our necks out and not conform to popular opinion I don't appreciate being called someone else's 'mouthpiece'. I have my own mind, I have never been on the other forum and am not on Facebook so have no idea what has been said. I am a member of this forum to gain support and advice not to be made to feel that if I voice an opinion which doesn't fit with the party line I'll be the next one to be banned.

Sambucca

If all of this has gone on through PM and Facebook then that explains why I've never seen any of it. However, I have a right to an opinion and this looks very much like a witch hunt when people are saying others shouldn't be given an opportunity to explain themselves. In addition, as one of the few who have been willing to stick our necks out and not conform to popular opinion I don't appreciate being called someone else's 'mouthpiece'. I have my own mind, I have never been on the other forum and am not on Facebook so have no idea what has been said. I am a member of this forum to gain support and advice not to be made to feel that if I voice an opinion which doesn't fit with the party line I'll be the next one to be banned.

Newcy, I dont believe I called you someones mouthpiece.

You will not be (and no one has been) banned for voicing an opinion. That's what forums are there for. people will not always agree but this incident went well beyond this, as we have explained time and time again.

You (or anyone else) would only be banned for flouting our rules which are there for all to see.

I think its time to consider bringing this thread to a close now as its going round in circles.

J-Mo

No one has tried to 'poach' me, mind u they'd need a big pan ;)

Seriously though, I'd not been on the forum for a while due to all the "politic's" a few months ago & I personally thought one person had been singled out unfairly, I said so at the time too.

Hopefully once the dust settles our forum can get back to normal. Thanks to all the mod's.

Status
Not open for further replies.