• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

A watched waiting list never boils

She had my notes and reinstated me back onto the list, but said I will not show on the computer until tomorrow. I just can't believe how she can give me that date and the other day she told me the waiting list was 8-10 months, just doesn't make any sense!!
She said she will contact me with a cancellation if there is one, but I doubt that is going to happen!!

You need to clarify with her the date you were placed on the list. Then get her to re calculate. I have a funny feeling your nearing or over breach.

I was put on it on the 8th may, which she also said was right. I also have a feeling that I must be at the top of the list, but I have no way of proving it!!

I am going to ring again tomorrow to clarify where I am on the list and get my breach by date and if still the same I am then going to complain!!

Just spoke to dr ahmeds secretary again and now being told I might even have to wait longer as operations are being cancelled due to bed shortages!! Asked for my breach by date and was told she does not have access to it!!
Also asked why she told me that the waiting list is 8-10 months, but I am having to wait nearly 13 months and was told to take it up with PALS. I just don't know what to do, lost the will to live. :-(

Aww Sammy how stressful for you, I really hope you get some proper info soon!

Back