• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

A YEAR AFTER BYPASS

valentine

Year has passed and thrilled with my transformation ... It's not quite finished as I still have 2 stones I would like to lose.. But I'm not rushing or stressing.. If I lose half a pound a week I'm still shrinking...

Attachments

• image-875034063.jpg
    image-875034063.jpg
    91.3 KB · Views: 185
  • image-330242595.jpg
    image-330242595.jpg
    384.1 KB · Views: 175
  • image-2950556933.jpg
    image-2950556933.jpg
    417.6 KB · Views: 185
  • image-1416701854.jpg
    image-1416701854.jpg
    428.5 KB · Views: 174
Year has passed and thrilled with my transformation ... It's not quite finished as I still have 2 stones I would like to lose.. But I'm not rushing or stressing.. If I lose half a pound a week I'm still shrinking...

You look stunning xxx

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Wow amazing you look fab xx

Happy anniversary to you!

Wow! Fabulous congratulations on your anniversary! Your an inspiration to us all x

Wow you look amazing :) can I ask what your starting weight was? And how much you have lost?

Wow you look amazing :) can I ask what your starting weight was? And how much you have lost?

Thank you soooo much for your kind words everyone...

My LSD PRE OP weight was 21st 7lb
DAY OF OP I was 19st 13lb

TODAY 14st 7lb

I am 5ft 7"

I carry my weight very evenly across my body and I am a size 16 at the moment ..

I started at a size 24/26

Total loss is 7 stones another 2 pounds and I have lost 100lb

I think the biggest NSV is being happy in my skin..
It's not perfect and I do want to lose 28 more pounds but I don't feel any rush to do it..

I get married on September 19th and my dress fits like a glove and the only alteration it needs is to the length...

There is no pressure on me to "slim into the dress"
Which is such a relief

I will post some pics after the wedding

Thank you again everyone ..

If I can make this WLS work then anyone can..
Xxxxxxxxxxxxx

You look incredible - what an achievement :)

Happy surgiversary :). You have made fantastic progress in that year and look fabulous hun. All the best for your upcoming wedding. Hugx

You look fantastic and I'm the same height with slightly more to lose, how exciting with your wedding coming up and I bet you will be stunning in your dress!

I love my wedding dress but to have the day over with me being skinnier would be lovely!!

You look fantastic and I'm the same height with slightly more to lose, how exciting with your wedding coming up and I bet you will be stunning in your dress! I love my wedding dress but to have the day over with me being skinnier would be lovely!!

Thank you ..

You could always have a renewal of you r vows and another set of photos to cherish ..

If I hVe my way I'm gonna renew mine at 5 years abroad somewhere deliciously hot with a white sandy beach... Xx

Wow those cheek bones! You look amazing, true inspiration.look forward to your wedding photos.

Thank you ..

Those cheek bones hid a fat face for many years lol xxx

Wow valentine, you look amazing. Well done. And I hope you have a lovely wedding next month :)

Wow valentine, you look amazing. Well done. And I hope you have a lovely wedding next month :)

Thank you so much...
I will post some photos of the wedding xx

Back