• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Aarrrggghhh HUNGRY

Ah ok, was this last year by any chance?

No, two months ago. That's why I decided to go private. I'm now up to my neck in loans so I hope my health improves enough so I can work full time soon.

No, two months ago. That's why I decided to go private. I'm now up to my neck in loans so I hope my health improves enough so I can work full time soon.

Oh wow, I'm surprised they said that unless rules have changed again. Once you've had your op your life will completely change. My dad had one 5 years ago and it's amazing to see :)

One week pre op diet done.. One week to go... I dreamt of roast chicken last night.. I swear I could taste it this morning when I woke up.. Can't wait to go back to sleep tonight now ...lol ;-)

One week pre op diet done.. One week to go... I dreamt of roast chicken last night.. I swear I could taste it this morning when I woke up.. Can't wait to go back to sleep tonight now ...lol ;-)

Amazing. Half way. I am 12 days down 16 to go x

Sophiapink100 - Where are you having your op? Where do you live? I am in Lakenheath, Suffolk.

I suffer with Diabetes 2, High Blood Pressure, Apnoea and my BMI started at 65
so I think with all these problems I should be accepted, hope so anyway.

Pamala

Sophiapink100 - Where are you having your op? Where do you live? I am in Lakenheath, Suffolk. I suffer with Diabetes 2, High Blood Pressure, Apnoea and my BMI started at 65 so I think with all these problems I should be accepted, hope so anyway. Pamala

I am having my Op at homerton hospital in London. And live in Peterborough. I don't have any of the above just a bmi of 61 and a 5 year fight. I am sure you have more than enough to get referred

Sophiapink100 - Where are you having your op? Where do you live? I am in Lakenheath, Suffolk.

I suffer with Diabetes 2, High Blood Pressure, Apnoea and my BMI started at 65
so I think with all these problems I should be accepted, hope so anyway.

Pamala

I'm in Ipswich but I'm going to Bruges for the operation as it's cheaper. Trying to get after op support on the NHS otherwise it will be online only.

How are you getting on now Katy ? I found days 3 and 4 the hardest. I had stinking headaches and was hungry, but by day 5 it had all passed.

We should get a catch up before your op! x

I had similar dreams - I think it's quite natural to dream of eating while fasting.

Day 6/21 right now and struggling a bit. Strangely my dreams have been about healthier food such as rare fillet steak with a salad.

How are you getting on now Katy ? I found days 3 and 4 the hardest. I had stinking headaches and was hungry, but by day 5 it had all passed.

We should get a catch up before your op! x

Personally (I know I'm not Katy, even at weekends) I've had a similar experience so far. While I'm struggling a bit I feel I've started to get used to the feeling of hunger and the headaches have reduced if not gone away.

I'm glad you're all dreaming of food too, my first night home after the op I dreamt of a ham sandwich but I spat every mouthful out! Hilarious.

Hope everyone is doing ok and not feeling too loopy right now, I know it made me go a bit strange towards the end.

Hit the nail on the head verdepurdy, very light headed and dragon breath, " I believe I can fly".....
Hang in there everyone....Rachlou your first up tomorrow....keep us posted honey !

Food, of any description, would be lovely right now!

July sleevers.. we are there, almost our turns... Good luck to all..
I for one can not wait for a chicken soup next week.. yoghurt anyone?.. got I've 100 in my fridge..lol xx

Oh dear
Just had a major breakdown at work, so embarrassing, some women was really rude to me on the phone, and I would normally be able to handle it, but I calmly put her on hold and stormed out swearing under my breath, and burst into tears......

I just need to be at home and not hear, but hey hoo, the joys of 9 days WITHOUT FOOD aaarrrggghhhh

Hugs hun, stay strong. x

Heavenlykaty, you are almost there...on the positive side just think of the few weeks off to enjoy the summer... Much better than having the op in the winter..xx

Thanks Jan

Yes so true, didn't think of it like that.
I am really happy that this whole process is finally happening, and my new life has already started, and yes summer hols to look forward to x

Hope youre feeling a little better x

Back