• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Aarrrggghhh HUNGRY

My last two dreams were of savouring a banana and a hot dog. The foods are getting more and more simple with each dream!

I fantasised about a peanut butter toast sandwich...dreamt about it a couple of time and it is stucked is my head...don't ever know why I never ate it before..lol... Food deprivation does weird things to my head..

How are you feeling today Katy? x

I'm on 8/21 now. Cravings are intense while the actual hunger is more under control. Was in a supermarket earlier and that's like a torture chamber.

I can't even start to think how hard this must be you should all be proud xx well done

Thanks Hun... It'll be you soon :)

Ahh thanks Hun can't wait glad of the support one of the hardest decisions in my life xx

Welcome Vain, hope you find all you need on here, best wishes with your journey x

Thank you is been a real informative forum glad of the support just can't believe how different counties deal with Wsl it's shocking but glad am in derby x

Good morning to you all I hope you all have a blessed day today and the journey is an easy one. You are all doing so well, do you remember when you were children the nastier the medicine the better it was for you or that's what the big people told you ,no pain no gain. Well this lack of food is your nasty medicine and your all be better soon. Let's hope that the sunshine lasts now for those having surgery soon and they can all relax in sunshine and make a speedy recovery while topping up the vitamin D stay strong the support on here is fantastic lets all keep it up :)

Lovely support... thank you!

Stress levels a bit high but working with children can do that even without a protein diet. Was close to imploding earlier but have drowned myself with liquids enough to turn me into a low cost water feature and it's eased off. Still have one more shake to go but want to delay until around 6pm.

Back