• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

ABSOLUTELY GOBSMACKED! Lol...so happy.....

Thank you Mary and thanks for your support too, and thanks for introducing me to your sweet chilli sauce...i too have it on everything now. haha.xxxx

Thanks Deets and everyone else for your support xxxx

WOO HOO!

Congratulations, I can only imagine how thrilled you must be.

:party0019:

As I said in the other thread Andrea, I'm so pleased for you. You will be able to compare notes with Bev as you will be going through the stages pretty much together. When do you start your pre-op diet? xx

Hello everyone,

I got my letter through just this minute with my date for wls.

The date is:

17th FEBRUARY 2011

I am crying and laughing all at the same time.

I feel sick at the moment and it hasnt sunk in yet.

I wanted you all to be the first ones to know. xxxx

Hiya Sugga - made up for you darlin' I can feel your excitement!!!!!

Love Linski xxxxx

Well, you lovely lady, look how loved you are! Bless you a million zillion fold my darling. You have been so incredibly patient and you SO deserve this. You already know I'm utterly delighted for you.

Humoungous hugs and happy dances! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
:party0038::party0019::party0049::party0049::party0049::party0038::party0019::party0019::party0019::bananalove::party0023::party0016::party0048::party0048::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::banana dancer::banana dancer::banana dancer::banana dancer::banana dancer::banana dancer::banana dancer::banana dancer::banana dancer:

I am absolutely delighted for you Andrea,you so much deserve this,you're a great lady and i wish you all the best xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx :)

WOW!!!!!!!!!! that is good news.
the dreaded milk diet now then! lol.

Thank you so much everyone....i still cant believe how nice everyone is to me on here...i feel so happy knowing you all.

John i start the milk and yogurt diet on Monday but im cutting down from today with slimfast and milky coffees.

My stomach is still in knots...i dont think this will pass until im all done haha xxx

I found I actually got less nervous the nearer the op got....I had a few mad minutes of panic the last few days but in the main I got calmer :D XX

I hope im the same jac...iv just had a mad moment just started writing a list of last things to get that i didnt get in Dec.
Im going out at the weekend to get my last bits.

I need a couple of new nighties, should have got these in the sale at evans but i didnt as i didnt think this op would ever happen..im not to bothered thought cos iv got £100 left on my evans card what my son gave me for my birthday last April.
New undies
A blender

My bag is packed with most things already so just need to add bits.

Can you think of anything else food wise anyone that might be needed. Thank you all. xxx

Just came across this thread, I'm soooo pleased you have a new date through Andrea! At last, something to focus on to get you back in your stride...2 weeks tomorrow....eeeeeeeeekkkkk, I'm so excited for you! xxxx

Back