• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Addiction transfer

CCPM

Fighting on day by day
Just wanting to get this added to this section as its a very relavnt subject for us post-oppers.

Nic posted a great thread abut it which I think has drifted away but if a mod coukd sticky here it woukd be very useful as a reference point.

Anyone out there feel they have felt the danger of an addiction transfer..no-one is going to judge. Myself I like a drink, its not got to addiction transfer levels but I'm watching for it, especailly in the light of this weeks efforts by M. Some find it to be shopping addiction. How about you?

M

Neen

WLS Moderator
I am hoping to drift to slightly (in a good way) addicted to exercise....but I don't see an end to my food addiction just yet. It's still a huge battle and I'm not sure it will ever go away at the moment.

candie

fabby not flabby :)
My new addiction is clothes shopping:eek::eek:which sounds harmless, but i'm spending what I don't have at the mo, but it's such fun;):D
I keep justifying it by thinking of the years and years I couldn't buy fun, cheap clothes, also by the fact i'm not spending much on food now:D:D