• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Gastric Balloon ADVICE - Gastric balloon waitlist and hypothyroid

thank you

hi loz i was 100 percent going to book my surgery for the 27th if this month, but ive been put off i am struggling to find anyone wit anything good to say about it. i really wish i could afford the wrap, what was the surgery like? have you been able to eat at all? x

hi hun ive had balloon in 14weeks and lost 3st 4lb the procedure was fine they put camera down hun then they took it out said all is fine asked if i wanted them to go ahead i said yea had to swallow balloon but wasnt too bad hun then camera goes down too i had sedation and throat spray i was fine afterwards just couldnt wait to get home i was sick 1 during night but was only in 1 night the night i got home i was sick twice and pains i had for 2 days was awful but even after all that i would say its worth it hun i can still eat but smaller portions there was a girl over from me in the hospital she had balloon just before me and was sick most of night so it can be different for others but my experience was fine i would do it all again if i had too hope that helps hun xx

hi, i just has balloon put in week ago. i had joined a gym and lost about a stone before having it done, but it was hard slogg. felt rough for first 5 days, ie being sick all the time, but defo on the mend now, goodluck with yours. x

Back