• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Countdown to Balloon Launch

Kismet I am so excited for you :) You have been waiting a long time for this to come around ! Xx

Thanks femfrankie hard to believe its less than a week. Trying to stay ahead of the game by planning meals for him in doors and soups for me as I know the first few days could be tough. But have my PMA head on so full steam ahead. Will keep you posted.
How are you doing after your surgery
Xx

I'm doing really well thanks kismet. I am proving to be a bit of a dumper though which is not a bad thing really it just means I have to be careful around certain foods. Had a mouthful of Sophie's apple n pear smoothie yesterday ... Big mistake! & not an easy one to handle with a clingy one year old at your ankles :(

Yes unfortunately it is very much so but I love my bypass. I feel I have been set free :)

Hi frankie and all!!

I'm back after a while! Hope everyone is ok!!!??
Seems the ballooners are going through the worst stages:( I know how hard those first few weeks are, I thought I was going to stay in bed!!

But I'm 12 weeks in now and I'm still having some bad symptoms! I agree with frankie the burps have never really stopped for me!!

I've upped my exercise as I've stayed the same for a good 3 weeks now :( and am feeling a little bit down hearted.

So glad to be back on here, look forward to speaking you soon!!

:)

Hi treacles, nice to here from you. 12 weeks down already.....doesn't time fly. Off for my balloon tomorrow........my journey starts.

Kismet I'll be thinking of you tomorrow & know that this has been such a big decision for you to take. You will be fine but I want to wish you good luck anyway hun :) xx

:) good luck!!

Good luck peppermint :)

Thanks everyone, feeling a bit ill today I guess it's to be expected. The hospital trying to get me on solids is that too soon? xx

Back