• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Countdown to Balloon Launch

Different providers have different ideas on this. Mine wanted me on solid food by day three..realistically though I couldn't manage solid food for two weeks.
Good luck peppermint :D

Hello peeps, it's been a while. Hope you are all doing well!

Balloon coming out on Saturday, been an amazing experience!

Hello peeps, it's been a while. Hope you are all doing well! Balloon coming out on Saturday, been an amazing experience!

Hi rose, how have you found your 6 months. How well has it worked for you! I'm 3 months in and have lost 36lbs. Been a bumpy ride so far can't wait till mines out lol

Hi, I had a spatz so it's been a year. I did not loose as much as I could have but that was completely my fault. Old habits die hard! I have no ill effects so it could stay in there another 12 months and it would bother me! I have lost three stone and have a further 2 to go.

I am nearly a size 16 but am 5 7 so I no longer feel as big - I will be happy with just another clothes side down.

Hi, I had a spatz so it's been a year. I did not loose as much as I could have but that was completely my fault. Old habits die hard! I have no ill effects so it could stay in there another 12 months and it would bother me! I have lost three stone and have a further 2 to go. I am nearly a size 16 but am 5 7 so I no longer feel as big - I will be happy with just another clothes side down.

Well done on the 3 stone. I know old habits are hard to break but I can honestly say after this experience they are dead and buried lol

Just tried on my ski stuff and I am in.........kinda!

Hi, can anyone tell me what removal was like and did you feel like eating anything soon afterward?

Rose!!! Welcome back hun :D
Good work on the weightloss too well done. Removal was a lot easier than insertion. Mine was done under sedation so apart from feeling a little groggy I was back to normal eating once I felt awake enough. Unfortunately for me I was already on my preo op diet so I'm afraid I didn't get chance to enjoy it! But no sickness etc like when it was when it was put in. Xx

Hi femfrankie! It's been a rollar coaster of a year for many reasons but we survived! Sorry I disappeared but massive congrats on your progress!!!

The big day is Saturday at 10 am. I wonder if I will be able for dinner that evening? Trying to organise stuff as will be staying in a hotel.

A bit nervous about life without the balloon but will do my best. I got my long boots at Christmas by the way, poured into them but in none the less!

Thank you :)
So glad to hear you survived last year too I was a bit worried for you
I'm sure you will be just fine Rose and think you will manage something to eat no problem
Got my long boots too even with my monster calves lol.. Ohhhh and MacArthur Glen is my new obsession now :drool: xx

Nosc in Manchester and 5k sterling. It's a spatz so in for 12 months.

I have found the support program to be brilliant and am glad I did not go with the cheaper options. It suited my needs.

Nosc in Manchester and 5k sterling. It's a spatz so in for 12 months. I have found the support program to be brilliant and am glad I did not go with the cheaper options. It suited my needs.

Hey rose I'm contemplating having this done with Manchester can you tell me how you found the service to be etc?

I can't fault them to be honest. They have been really good. I had a few issues after removal and they have been fantastic.

Aww hope you are well. Do you mind if I ask how much you lost? And what symptoms you had etc?

I lost 20kg, no symptoms if I behaved, but if I ate high fat and high carb foods I got the usual burbs etc. Nothing unusual. On removal I had some reflux for about four weeks. It took a while to settle down.

Best thing I have ever done. Just back from skiing, life long ambition. Never would have been able to go.

Back