• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

After giving myself a proper telling off its back on track!

its the only thing that's keeping me sane !

its just me as i no longer drink 8 years dry now quit smoking also nearly a year ago glad the kids all grown and left home or i would be a right head case now lol

me again !food intake for today (wed)
b-4xbrown bread toasted with marg and peanut butter coffee milk 2x spoons of half spoon sugar
L-grilled bacon sandwich brown bread coffee milk 2x sugar
D-8x bite size Iceland fish and chip with mushy peas (party type food didnt want a big dinner after the bacon sandwich fizzy water to drink
snack-1xbag of salt and vinegar disco chrisps 1/2 a bounty bar (gave the other away )
that's it for tonight!

doing good

evening all -food intake (pre op)
B-2x warburtons "thins" with peanut butter and marge coffee milk 2x half spoon sugar
L-cuppa soup with pasta in it (training day just grabbed the first thing in my locker...but nearly had chicken and chips so I better choice!)
D-1 portion of home made spag bol with a big handful of pasta water to drink
Snack- 4x ryvita with marg tea milk 2x half spoon sugar
that's it
might have some more ryvitas later (head hunger alert!)
see you tomorrow !

Fri - pre op food intake
B-porridge with golden syrup (microwave type)2x spoonshalf spoon sugar water to drink
L-steak and kidney pie and chips water to drink
D-6x chicken wings water to drink
Snack-2X bags of wotits
for the first time since doing this food diary I nearly told a fib re what I had for lunch. then I stopped and thought why am I lying to myself...its what you had and I wanted to be honest with myself and with anyone who may take the time to read this.
im surprised how tough this one was to write
will double my efforts on Saturday
night night

Well done!! I'm needing a kick up the bum just now! Waiting for my date for bypass and really can't put any weight on but just can't seem to get in the 'zone' if you know what I mean!!

Keep up the good work! Xx
I feel like this too, just tryin to maintain at the moment x

doing well though maybe the pie and chips was too much

your soo right princess that's way I wrote about nearly fibbing about it ,it was just habit even when buying I was thinking "why you doing this" but by excuse was im buying lunch for my service user so I might as well have the same instead of walking up the road and getting something better
then when eating it I was saying "why you doing this" and was regretting each mouthful
today is a new day so I will ramp up my efforts
planning on making some lentil soup with bacon bits and will freeze some for later
thanks again for been my cyber guardian angel!x

evening!
Saturday entry
B- 2x ham and cheese rolls coffee milk 2x half spoon sugar
L- homemade lentil and bacon soup water to drink
D-more homemade soup (well nice and filling!)1/2 a cheese topped baton from asda water to drink
Snack- 1/2 bag of Tesco bacon bits chrisps thing (chucked the other half away so im not tempted)
all in all a good day
nighty nighty all x

hello all!
sunday food intake
B- 2x bacon rolls coffee milk 2x half spoon sugar
L-none till full from breakfast
D-last portion of lentil and bacon soup(homemade)other half of cheese topped asda baton water to drink
S-home made mini pizza using torillia wrap tomato puree spread on top with handful of grated cheese chopped onions and 4x turkey ham diced baked in the oven for 10 mins -my own invention! tasted wicked!
water to drink
maybe I didn t need the" los in it " food invention but im glad I did it and will do it again with a different topping
that's all
see you Monday night!

Monday intake
B-2x porridge oats with milk and 2x spoons sugar water to drink
L-chicken noodle cup a soup (still full after big breakfast)
D- home made pizza using chapatti has a base tomato puree and chilli sauce mixed together diced onions grated cheese and 4x thin turkey ham sliced up water to drink
Snack- 1 x asda plain chrisps 1 bite of home made muffin cake (gave rest away)
1x gin and tonic (lots of tonic!)
ive noticed when writing up my food intake it shows no veg so will do better
that's all
see you tomorrow

Your motivation is AWESOME!! When the kids go to sleep I plan on working out tonight thanks to you! Going to do some ballet barre I think

thanks ,its all of you guys that have helped me in so many ways and this is how I can pay you all back by
1.been honest
2.writing down EVERTYTHING I eat(no fibbing!
3.doing my 8 min zumba dance at least 1x a day
4.drinking more water
5.been mindful(I do sometimes slip but don't get too mad at myself)
good luck with your life plan x

evening all!
todays in take (tues)
B-2x porridge milk 2x spoons of half spoon sugar 2xbrown bread with it
L-20(I counted them,didnt need them as I was still full from breakfast!) chips water to drink
D-8x pigs in blankets with some mash water to drink
Snack- 1x bag of asda chrisps
have to say I really didn't like my dinner but ate it as if I didn't I would have had something else and not a much better choice and would have started an eating binge ..so ho hum nevermind
see you all tomorrow

food intake no.11 pre op
B-4x slices of asda fruit loaf with 4x sliced cheese coffee milk 2x spoons of half spoon
L-2x grilled bacon (fat taken off)1 poached egg 2x bread and butter coffee milk 2x proper sugar(in a café with service users)
D-2x stuffed mushrooms with bread and herb stuffing and a bag of chopped veg all baked in the oven water to drink
Snack-banana water to drink
might have some more fruit loaf .......but don't really need it head hunger alert!!
night night !

hello all! food intake day 12
B-1/4 portion of sommerfields natural yogurt with a handful of asda Hawaiian crunch cereal water to drink
L-jacket spud (no butter)helping of chilli con carne side salad lime and soda to drink
D-8 Tesco meatballs with some plain white rice water to drink
Snack-2x pre sliced cheese 1x small pudding dish of home made sugar free strawberry jelly
that's it ...its Friday....meaning its one day nearer the weekend ! night night

Day 13 pre op food intake
B-4x asda fruit loaf with pre sliced cheese coffee milk 2x half spoon sugar
L-cuppa soup with pasta in it
D-2x chicken kievs handful of oven chips and salad water to drink
Snack....1 greggs double choc muffin(just had to have it !)
a bite of someone else`s cheesecake from greggs
water to drink
see you lovely people Saturday !

Day 14
B-2x ham and sliced cheese on toast coffee milk 2x spoons of half spoon sugar
L1x small portion of spag bol with pasta pineapple juice
"little finger" portion of ice cream
D-chicken breast roasted ,salad, coleslaw , water to drink
S- none ....but might have some chrispbread later
weighted myself today....and ive gained 2lbs
im trying not to be too unhappy but I really am!i look back on my last 14 days and I like to think ive tried really hard but if im honest I could have done better
I have decided to cut out the gin and tonic in the evening and increase my fruit and veg(its been shocking how little I have had in the last 14 days)
im trying not to get out of control leading me to think "blow this" and really mess myself up
any way off now to drown my sorrows....in water

Hi Los,
Maybe you need to count your calories or something rather than just listing what you've eaten - it may help a little & may surprise you, not always in good way. Or maybe do an online thing like my fitness, I'm going to do the my fitness one x

Back