• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

After giving myself a proper telling off its back on track!

Day 43
B- 1x turkey ham 2x pre sliced cheese slices with sone homemade coleslaw in 1x whole meal roll
L- none some Greek yogurt water to drink
D- 7oz steak 1x jacket spud homemade coleslaw water to drink
Snack- 1X small Greek yogurt 1x plain. Crisps
Another good day
Hope you all had one too!

Morning!
Sometime I nearly forget to log in, more so since my sister is staying with me but I have to...need to stay honest if I don't keep a visual check on myself I fear I might slip back into bad habits,it's soo easily done

Hiya Hun I notice quite often your skipping lunch? Would it be worthwhile to try having a smaller breakfast and make sure your able to eat lunch? X x

Morning
Re lunch
I always have lunch it's just over the last 5/6 days since I've been off work and spending time with my sister, once I'm back at work properly lunch orders will start again!

@los in it - I'm at Homerton too. I recieved a call this morning telling me that my appointment w/ my surgeon on 19/03/14 has been cancelled and rescheduled for another date and that I will recieve a letter in the post.

I was getting excited thinking that I would meet the surgeon, he would give me a date and put me on a diet for 1/2 weeks :-(

horrible isn't it?
I had all kinds of plans of things I wanted to say and planning my new life only to have it dashed!
oh well its only a few more weeks to wait so I will put my new life on hold till may
wishing you the best in the meantime
x

Day 44
B- 10 x Jacobs cream crackers. Turkey ham pre sliced. Cheese coffee. Milk 1x spoon half spoon sugar
l- 2x plain crisps water
d- home made chicken kebabs with chopped peppers onions mushrooms and plain rice,water to drink
Snack - 1X teacake 1x double. Chocolate muffin 1 coffee pear banana
Last day off with sister back at work in the morning. And back to set eating times

Day 45
B- 2x toasted teacakes coffee milk 1x spoon half sugar
L- 2x cheese on toast coffee milk sugar
D- 3x sweet chilli sausages grilled with mash 2x small stubby size beers to drink
Snack- 3x spoons of natural yogurt sliced strawberries a squirt of honey
Enjoyed. My snacks today
Night night all x

Day 46
B- 2x left over sausage made into a sausage sandwich coffee milk 1x half. Spoon sugar
L- 2x pieces snapper (west Indian fish)with peppers water to drink
D- 5x potato skins with cheese and bacon fillings water to drink
Snack-1x small chocolate mint mousse
Ok day didn't like the chocolate mint mousse lord knows why I kept on eating it! Was planning on having meatballs with pasta for dinner but got in too late hence the potato skins but at least I didn't eat all 8 of them!
Night all x

5 from 8 i maybe would have had 4 then had the last 4 another time makes 2 meals but your doing good keep it going

Thought that AFTER eating! I guess I was thinking of my "tipping point" meaning 4 =not enough 5= just right 6=can fit it in, any more=why leave the rest, go off scoff. The rest!
Does that make sense? Plus I wanted to leave some for my sister and not appear to over eat

Day 47
B- 2x cheese sandwich on brown bread coffee milk 1x half spoon sugar
L- 1x steak bake water
D- 3 meatballs pasta sprinkle of grated cheese water
Snack- 1 chocolate muffin coffee. Milk sugar
No fruit or veg
Will Deffo have some over the,weekend

oh meatballs i so miss my meatballs do you make your own ???

i make my own lamb or pork ones as i dont eat beef in any way shape or form might have to make some ready and freeze think i did enough puree for now

day 48
b- 1x cheese sandwich coffee milk 1x sugar
L-1x mince pie and mash fruit drink to drink (working day)
D-home made chicken kebab salad water to drink
snack-3x biscuits water to drink
still no fruit or veg(other than the fruit juice)
I did make my own meatballs 3x for me 3x for my sister and it was lovely not too big just the right size but because I ate very late I only managed 2 of them and I felt full so did stop eating where in the past I would have carried on eating
felt full and happy
good day/night to all
x

day 49
b-1x toast small coffee
brunch- 2x sausage 1x egg 1x spoon of beans 1x slice bacon 2x toast at café
L-none (see above)
d-8x Jacobs cream crackers sliced ham and sliced cheese 1x small stubby lager water to drink
snack- 2x crisps
very (very early breakfast) hence the brunch with my family off to watch my brother in a half marathon today had a good walk around the town centre but very stiff now
I shouldn't complain my brother did 13.1 miles!
again no fruit or veg
im a very bad girl!
see you all laters
x

you really should try get more fruit veg in

day 50
b-tea and toast water
L-ham and cheese toasted sandwich lime and soda
D-small lasagne with hopped oven baked med veg water to drink
Snack- strawberries with plain natural yogurt 1x chocolate flake
got some fruit and veg in ....hurrah !!
the only way is up !