• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

After giving myself a proper telling off its back on track!

What doesn't kill you, makes you stronger ... I feel a song coming on! Logging definitely help IMHO. Honesty; Balance; Positivity ... You've got it all :party0049:

whop whop Los :) didn't get to read last night, had earlier night. Am upset for you hun, its been so long in coming to be put back is no fun. As flutterby says it can only make you stronger hun, so keep the pecker up and carry on, dont forget this is not just about the end result its the journey too :) some of us take the quick route some of us the longer route either way you will get to the finish line, just remember to smell the roses along the way and enjoy the ride too.
Am pleased the finger was the end of it hun, it could have been so much worse, so well done on keep some control :) Hugs x x x x Roll on May, it will soon fly by

Day 33
B-1x bowl of honey nut cornflakes milk water to drink
L-ham and cheese omelette water to drink
D-home made chicken wrap with veg and water to drink
Snack- 2x glasses of mango juice 1x bag of plain crisps handful of nuts 1x mini jam doughnut type thing
thank you all for your kind thoughts re my disappointment with the new date for my visit to homerton.
im glad that I haven't gone over board and eaten out the cupboard and fridge like some have said this part of the journey and I will have my ups and downs its how I deal with it
didn't fancy any fruit today
will have some tomorrow
have a good night everyone
x

i didnt have fruit today either think im all fruited out or maybe it was the nurse mentioning prunes put me off

Day 34
B- 1x bowl of honey nut cornflakes milk coffee milk 1x half spoon sugar
L- few sips of cup a soup just didn't fancy it
D-1x greggs steak bake
Snack- 1x chocolate muffin handful of peanuts orange juice
gin and orange juice
not a good day stressing out about a doctors appointment over the last few days re results of some blood tests turns out im ok so stressed out over not much ! but as a result I couldn't really eat anything good so by the time I was out of the doctors I was pigging hungry and went for the quickest options
hence the very late log I nearly just went to bed but needed to write this down for my own piece of mind
enjoyed my gin and orange
it was very much needed after what has been a very stressful few days
night night all
x

Day 35
B- 4x pork sausauges in 2x brown bread rolls coffee milk 1x spoons of half sugar
L-none 1x bag of plain crisps water to drink
D- 2x chicken breast (no skin)home made chicken wraps with extra veg water to drink
Snack - going to have some grapes after this .....and a gin and tonic
did my usual weekly home weight in and again no change I should be happy and I am but......I want to lose not stall but I know that's normal when I read other people on here POST op so I know its normal pre op (after all I did do ww and s w !)
anyway peeps enjoy the rest of your weekend
x

Day 36
B- 1x turkey ham with 1x pre sliced cheese slice on brown bread roll coffee milk 1x sugar
L- 8x crackerbread with turkey ham ,pickled baby onions sliced red peppers beetroot slices pre sliced cheese water to drink
D2x sausages grilled with 6 egg size potatoes mashed and gravy water to drink
Snack -1xbag plain crisps 2x mangoes 1x large gin and slimline tonic
im craving something sweet ie cake or chocolate or ...both but nothing like that in the house so ya boo sucks to me !
good night everyone
hope the dawning of a new day is a sunny one ! x

Day 37
B2x cheese in toasted brown bread sandwiches coffee milk 1x half spoon sugar
L-child portion of mac and cheese coffee milk sugar
D-shepard`s pie water to drink
Snack- 2x walkers crisps grapes 4x nice biscuits
was doing ok with my intake....till my sister came round and wanted a biscuit with her coffee! I only have biscuits in the house when /family/friends pop up then I give them away because if I keep them I will scoff the lot ,like I very nearly did tonight
I found myself enjoying the first 2 the 3rd not so much next it was the 4th it was soo easy !
I was glad to give them away and I don't miss them
im pleased with myself
night night
x

Last edited:
i would maybe change he breakfasts for cereals or just toast as you seem to have a lot of different foods maybe that will help with the losing a bit just an idea

morning princess
your right I do tend to have episodes of eating the same things for ages then switching them up
think I might go back to the fruit and yogurt in the morning for a change or maybe a boiled egg see how I feel

they say eat brekfast as a king and finish up the day with dinner as a pauper so fill up on healthy foods in the morning then cut it down as the day goes on aids your digestion through the night x

Day 38
B- 2x brown bread toasted cheese sandwiches coffee milk 1x half spoon sugar
L- jacket pot with chilli and a side portion of coleslaw tea milk sugar
D- none but did have 8 Jacobs cream crackers with some turkey ham water to drink
Snack - 6 Jacob cream crackers turkey ham water to drink large gin and tonic(lots of it !)
2x walkers crisps
I made a mistake by coming in from a long day and eating those cream crackers....as nice as they were it stopped me wanting an evening meal and opting to go back to the cream crackers later plus I ate very late (gone 9 pm )felt I should eat something but nothing that needed cooking and im not to keen on microwave food so crackers it was
over and out peeps
x

Last edited:
sorry i read these and some make me giggle with the way you word them but your doing well to keep it all up will look in again tomorrow

Day 39
B-2x boiled eggs 2x brown bread coffee milk 1x sugar
L- 1x ham and cheese sandwich 1x plain crisps ,water (working lunch)
D-1/2 portion of take away chicken curry 2x spoons of tarka dhall water to drink
Snack- 1x greggs shortbread biscuit with a dollop of(heart shaped) jam in the middle
water to drink
ok day
very tired
off to bed
x

Day 40
B-2x jam and toast coffee milk 1x spoon of half spoon sugar
L-small kids mix grill 1x sausage 1x half chicken breast 1x egg 1x beef burger 1x jacket pot coffee milk and sugar
D-last night 1/2 chicken curry water to drink
Snack- 2x asda crisps 1x large gin and tonic
too tired to say much
having an early night
peace
x

Day 40
B- 2x brown bread toasted 1x small tin of beans 1x mini packet of bacon lardons
1x egg coffee milk sugar
l- none but had fruit and water
d- 1/2 portion of shepard pie with sweetcorn carrots water to drink
Snack - 2x plums. 2x bananas 1x apple 2x plain crisps
Sister back after been away for a year got some treats in hence the extra bag of crisps!
Will try to weight myself in the morning!

bit worried about the egg and bacon and so much fruit but your still doing well keep up the good work

Day 41
B- 2x tea cakes coffee milk 1x half spoon sugar
l- 1x sandwich 2 mini samosas handful of crinkle cut crisps fruit juice ( working buffet)
D- 2x chicken. Drumstick salad 1/2 slice of ham 2 x J D and diet coke
Snack -1X plum 1x apple water to drink
Working day plus family get together hence the entry today plus been a late one to boot!

Day 42
Brunch - 2x bacon rolls coffee milk 1x half spoon sugar
l- none but sliced fruit and water
D- 1/2 cheese and onion quiche homemade potato salad and homemade coleslaw 4x egg size new potatoes water to Drink
Snack- 2x plums 1x plain crisps 1x bread roll
Good day enjoyed the sun and cooking for my sister
Night night

i dont know how you have the patience to write this everyday

Back