• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

All done yipeee

How are you feeling as the op gets closer Nic??

Hi Ali

Hope your well hun?

I'm ok to be honest had a wobble the other week but been fine since and just busy getting stuff sorted at work and stuff for the hospital etc but never had any feelings of not wanting to go through with it. I just want it over and done with now really. xx

I am fine thanks Nic. I know how you feel about the op. Feels like Christmas as a kid, takes ages to arrive!

I am fine thanks Nic. I know how you feel about the op. Feels like Christmas as a kid, takes ages to arrive!

Yep it does, got so much to do before then so keeping busy will keep me focused on pre-op diet lol xx

Hi Nic...(MIssy)

Loved reading your story............ good to see we all more a less share the same issues and insecurities!!!!!!!!!!!

Im so excited for you..... keep posting

Hi Mandy

Thanks hun I will keep posting, I'll be on MSN in a bit xx

Hi Nic,
You should be so proud of yourself for what you have achieved, I know you said you kept dieting but then putting it back on but no-one could of tried harder than you and it's great that you are getting what you deserve. I like you have loads of confidence on the outside but none on the inside, I put front on and I often try to hard o get people to like me because of the way I feel about myself. I have just been given a date for TT op the NHS 9th sept and I can't wait and what a fight it is getting funding for things like this.
I love your diary and can't wait too read more, be strong and hold your head up high because no matter what you are a beautiful person ad don't forget that.
Take care
Katrina xxxxxxxxxx

Hi Katrina
Thanks very much for your post and thank you for your lovely words.

Well done on getting the TT too I bet your really excited about that xx

Hi Nic,
Your very welcome,
Yes I can't wait for the kids 6week holiday to start and end because the day they go back to school is the day I have my op. I wish it was tomorrow. Damm, I must stop wishing the days away to a flatter,more tighter tum. lol
I hope your pre op diet is going good and looking forward to tomorrows diary.
Take care
Katrina xxx

Hi Nic,

Was great to read your story. God I can't believe you have your op so soon :eek:. I remember you going to see the consultant on my birthday. Only seems like a few weeks ago, and now you are nearly there already! How are you feeling about your pre-op diet? Is it very restrictive? Not sure how I'm going to manage with mine, but will do shopping on line so not tempted to buy naughty things when I shouldn't be having them. That's if I get that far of course.

So good to read that you have remained so positive throughout. You are doing great (much better than me). Will be glued to your continuing story/diary to see how things go.

Sending loads of hugs.

Gerry
xx

Hi Nic,

Was great to read your story. God I can't believe you have your op so soon :eek:. I remember you going to see the consultant on my birthday. Only seems like a few weeks ago, and now you are nearly there already! How are you feeling about your pre-op diet? Is it very restrictive? Not sure how I'm going to manage with mine, but will do shopping on line so not tempted to buy naughty things when I shouldn't be having them. That's if I get that far of course.

So good to read that you have remained so positive throughout. You are doing great (much better than me). Will be glued to your continuing story/diary to see how things go.

Sending loads of hugs.

Gerry
xx

Hi Gerry
Great to hear from you again. The pre-op diet is very restrictive yes but I started it yesterday and feeling ok and had my pre-op appointment today so feeling great now and just want it done. xx

Pre-op appointment

Hi all

Well just back from my pre-op appointment and there was I getting worried that I may of put weight on and I'd actually lost weight lol (5lb) so panic over lol.

Day two and its going fine xxx

Hi hun

I'm feeling really good thanks just can't wait to get the op done now, how are you? xx

Im ok..... Bored today and wrestless!!!!!!!!!! it's hubbys birthday to day as well.... so trying to think of something speacial todo tonight xxxxxxxxxx

Back