• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

am i being nurotic,

cherry

:wave_cry: hey guys, bear with me, ive read a few times about people having problems with there gall bladder etc, im just wondering ive had dull aches that come and go all the time in my left side?.... do you think its my gall bladder playing up? im not sure if im convincing myself its gonna happen so i dont get my op ( as im worried about it) ive got this dull ache now its not bad but just enough so i know its there, if they opened you up and saw probs with gall bladder would they just whip it out? and carry on with op? or will they close you again and sort it out? :sigh: ooooooo sorry again to be a pain! xxx

Hey Kelly

Sorry, I don't know what this could be,someone way more knowledgeable than me will be along soon. Poppy x

I THINK that its on your right hand side, I get aches and niggles on my left side and asked about it on here and I THINK people said it cant be that because its on the right not the left.
Steph xx

ok thanks steph, ha im a nghtmare i really am, but its not even sore just enough so i know its there ... bizarre hope its nothing that ll hinder the op xx

id just get it checked at the drs if it carrys on, when i was in theatre my surgion asked if i was having it removed at same time as my bypass lol i didnt even know what a gallbladder was, so think it would not be a problem if that was to happen but then again nt sure if its different with a band. Just get it checked for peice of mind x

Kelly i'd get your doctor to check although your gall bladder is on your right hand side. Mine isn't as i had it removed 10 yrs ago. I seriously don't think you have a gallstone problem as if you did you would be in serious pain and not niggling.... Keep us posted if it continues xx

I've got to have my gall bladder out and its pain on my right hand side in my chest and in my back and right shoulder. I hope your ok, get it checked out to be on the safe side. xxx

arghhhh thanks everyone :) hahahhahaha julie i read yours with one eye open cos you know how nurotic i am lol it is defiantly left side ( im looking now haha) kerry will they do that first then wls?...x

You'd know all about it if it were gallbladder/stones.......... it's very very painful. If you are in any doubt get it checked out.

arghhhh thanks everyone :) hahahhahaha julie i read yours with one eye open cos you know how nurotic i am lol it is defiantly left side ( im looking now haha) kerry will they do that first then wls?...x

Not sure i've got my appointment on thursday about the gall stones :eek: I think there going to put a camera down to see if anything else is going on as well i think. I had a scan on my gall bladder which confirmed i have stones. From what ive read on here not sure if they will do surgery for wls, but thats going off what ive read on here my doctor hasn't said that. Me and my hubby have decided to private if this is the case xxx

Like Phatmomma i had mine out some years ago, i have a dirty great scar on my stomach because of it (it nearly burst so they don't do neat scars then), it's on your right side and it hurts loads. Any niggles you should have checked out though xxxx

Kelly didn't quite answer your question i would live in hope they would do them both together, but i really don't have a clue xxx

thanks for that lovely, do you know what on scale it would be like a 3, and then it goes its bizarre x

i to would hope that lovely x

:fear:hahhahahahahhahahha hey you big meanie!!! i have my moments ill try keep them as minial as possible ha

lol :)) x

Kelly if you have gallstones you know about it. You roll around in agony and throw up if you have anything fatty (well I did) the pain can be anywhere and feels like the worst trapped wind you ever had, in your right side, shoulder blades at the back...and then it gets so bad you don't know where it is!

BUT...get your pain checked out anyhow lovely! Grumbling appendix can be left sided sometimes. The site of the pain isn't always where the organ is.

Kelly.........neurotic? !!!!!!!! perish the thought! :D

thanks for the advice..... OOOO DERO HAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA you s have cottoned on to me all ready damm it!! haha im terrible seriously x

Back