• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

am i being nurotic,

thanks for the advice..... OOOO DERO HAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA you s have cottoned on to me all ready damm it!! haha im terrible seriously x

No you're really funny! I think we'd have a grand night out together if we met up! :D

Please try and take a postive stance with this... my experience of gallstones was painful... when it flares us it is like heart pain... but most people like myself are lucky enough to have keyhole surgery... which is a minimal scar on the right hand side below the breast... it can also be done by day surgery.
Keep of anything with fat including dairy products and good luck...
It is sortable....
Hope this helps.... looking back, I would not have been so worried... xxx

thanks everyone, hmmmm if i went to docs its a dull ache and everything ive seen suggests sharp pains and excruiating spasms of pain, so far ive not had it, so maybe its just cos im overweight and un healthy im getting these niggles, tho i have taken everything on board! so can look out for the warning signs :) thanks everyone again , oooo charis! yehhhhhhh sounds like a plan hey! would be good if we all could meet up! x

Kelly, Angel, this pain is so acute there is no mistaking it... I only had one gallstone, they gave it me to keep (haha) but it was under an inch in length and it was such a nuisance.
There was a saying about being 'fat and forty' years ago, when the majority of people had this problem... I was around that age when I had mine and it was years of unhealthy eating that caused it probably!
Try not to worry love, it's easily sorted and the pain is worse than childbirth, now that takes some beating!
xxx

ooooo bev to posh to push meeeee lol...... no i have had two sections but under advice ha sooo i wouldnt even know what a contraction was if it came and slapped me in the face! x

Haha Kelly...

Believe me... gallstones are excrutiating pain... can't really describe it and it radiates around to the back and chest... agonising...

Hope you never get them and for sure, you know when you have them, so until then... relax, your new dieting regime must be helping now, so I would just get on with it love and see how things go...

Just wait Kelly... you'll be a blonde bombshell when you get that weight off... you have many happy years to look forward to....

Bless you love xxx

argh thanks bev :) thats a lovely thing to say! hey were all be bombshells with our new lithe body x

Back