• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Am I strange?

Caren

Love my sleeve!!
well we all know the answer to that is yes!! lol But, I thought that when i got my op date, the week before i started my pre op diet, i would eat everything in sight :17729: and totally gorge myself, as its the last time etc etc. But i dont think ive ever eaten so normal in my life!! its a strange feeling lol anyone else the same? xxx

LOL yes your strange!! only messing..ive been eatin everything in site this week tbh xx

Hell Yes :D:D:D

Yes lol.
I didt go mad with food but did have a 'final' meal with my friends all home cooked and healthy lol x

I'm saying nowt! :D

I felt the same I couldn't even eat KFC which was one of my favourites.

As soon as I'd made my mind up to have the op my eating changed without me thinking consciously about it. I thought I'd binge on chocolate but haven't eaten a scrap for weeks.

As soon as I'd made my mind up to have the op my eating changed without me thinking consciously about it. I thought I'd binge on chocolate but haven't eaten a scrap for weeks.
isnt it strange? lol nowt as stange as folk lol xxx

I did have my final curry but I didn't go overboard like I thought I would

I did have my final curry but I didn't go overboard like I thought I would
yeah i think i'll have a chinese the weekend, but i thought i was gonna stuff my face, but i havent, oh i never cease to surprise my self :D lol xxx

I did have a bit of a blow out but found I wasn't really able to. I think it was because m bad eating is triggered by boredom/emotional turmoil etc. and deep down I don't think I felt I would miss the food.

Lol xx I had my Christmas dinner the night before I strated my pre - op as there was NO WAY I was missing out on me Chipolatas for anyone , :D

You are not strange, lovely :D you are excited :D who can eat with so much adrenaline coursing through their body :) & who can blame you :) It's been a long time coming :rolleyes:
Have some chinese for ME at the weekend :p oooh & some cake :p:p & any other vices/contraband you are planning to do ;);)
Woohoo nearly there :D:D:D xxx

I thought that when i got my op date, the week before i started my pre op diet, i would eat everything in sight and totally gorge myself, as its the last time etc etc. But i dont think ive ever eaten so normal in my life!! its a strange feeling lol anyone else the same? xxx

I went thru a similar sort of calmness -- as if I had totally accepted my fate that bingeing and blowing out on huge portions was no longer going to be an option anyway, and resigned to my (soon to be permanent) fate of eating smaller portions.

I even questioned myself a couple of times walking past a couple of Woolwich chinese buffet restaurants and pizza / kebab places, why don't I go in for one last pizza, one last big chinese ???

But I just did not feel the need. :confused:

GOOD LUCK when you start the pre-op diet, Caren !!!

BrianT said:
I don't think you're strange Caren.

I also think the moon is made of cheese and that Des O'Conner really can sing!

Lol!!! That tickled me!!

I can't possibly tell you if you are strange Caren. As I know not what normal looks like :D

I was told my date the morning I had to start my pre op. So now choice of a blow out lol

YES FROM ME TOO!!! LOL XX

hahahaha i thought it was just twink and me that was nutty! but nooooo you all are :D Andy you crack me up lol xxx

Back