• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Update on Ellen AKA meggie, is now sitting on the losers bench :)

Hi Roch many thanks for the updates on Ellen ... wish her well from me tooooo .........

YAY welcome to the losers bench Meggie hope you have a speedy recovery and look forward to hearing all about it soon :D thanks for the updates Roch :D

Mornin all sorry i have not updated, i had a text of Ellen yesterday afternoon, she is ok but still out of it and not up to any visitors. I am not sure if her skipping 24 hrs in HDU means she comes out a day early or if she will still be coming out tomorrow, but when i know more i will update xxx

Mornin all sorry i have not updated, i had a text of Ellen yesterday afternoon, she is ok but still out of it and not up to any visitors. I am not sure if her skipping 24 hrs in HDU means she comes out a day early or if she will still be coming out tomorrow, but when i know more i will update xxx

Hi hun, is Ellen still in the hospital then? Thought she was going home yesterday/today. I'm up there this evening but not sure whether she'd want a visitor.

Oh btw, did you find out what happens to belongings whilst in theatre? xxx

Hi hun, is Ellen still in the hospital then? Thought she was going home yesterday/today. I'm up there this evening but not sure whether she'd want a visitor.

Hi Ellen was def not being sent home yesterday and was not up for visitors at all yesterday. I have not heard from her since then and i have no idea if she is coming home today or tomorrow. Ellen was on Morphine and totally zonked out, if i hear from her today i could text you and let u know.
Your valuables are locked away in a safe until u ask back for them.
Take care xxx

Hi Twiggie, i just had a text of Ellen she is ok but in a lot of pain and is really not up to visitors at the mo xx

Hi Twiggie, i just had a text of Ellen she is ok but in a lot of pain and is really not up to visitors at the mo xx
Aw thats a shame, tell her we are all thinking of her and to get well soon. x

Morning all, just a quick update, i had a few text`s from Ellen yesterday, she is feeling much better and pain is under control and hoping to be discharged some time today xx

Morning all, just a quick update, i had a few text`s from Ellen yesterday, she is feeling much better and pain is under control and hoping to be discharged some time today xx

That's excellent news, thanks for the update hun xxx

Last edited:
Had some texts from Ellen bout 2.30 and she was waiting to be discharged, she says she is feeling much better and cant wait to get home.
Am sure when she is feeling up to it she will be on line to update xx

Hi, just heard from her and she is home. Guess it wont be long till she is on here. Welcome back Ellen

Hey all!! Was really lovely to see so many lovely messages on my return!!! Bit tired now so will update properly tomorrow!!!

Thanks Roch and EmergingButterfly for keeping everyone updated!!!!!

welcome home Ellen hope you have a speedy recovery and look forward to hearing fromyou soon xxx

Hey all!! Was really lovely to see so many lovely messages on my return!!! Bit tired now so will update properly tomorrow!!!

Thanks Roch and EmergingButterfly for keeping everyone updated!!!!!

Omg it seems to weird to read ur 4 days post op although i know u r lol xxxx

Back