• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Update on Ellen AKA meggie, is now sitting on the losers bench :)

Roch

Shrinking away nicely :)
Spent the morning with Ellen and her mum at the Whittington, she was in a really good mood although knackered. She was second on the list and i just called the ward just now and was told she has just gone down now and that i should ring up in 5 hours to see how she is doing.
I know she is going to sail through this as Ellen has so much determination and the right attitude. I will update later when i know more xx

Thanks for the update Roch, she'l be back with us in no time. x

Thanks for the update Rochelle, here's wishing a swift recovery and Meggie back posting here with us really soon..xx

Ahh thanks for the update Roch, I havent been around much lately and when I have it's been brief so I didn't realise it was today. Wish Ellen the speediest of recoveries for me please :) xx

Am sitting here looking at the clock continually trying to work out if surgery is over yet,i think def in the next 30/45 mins Ellen will finally be on the losers bench and am waiting eagerly and exited to call up and see how she is doing. Patience Roch :)

Thanks for the update she will be fine, I bet she felt better for having someone there x

I hope that someone does it for you when its your turn x

Thanks for the update she will be fine, I bet she felt better for having someone there x

I hope that someone does it for you when its your turn x

Ellen has become a really good friend to me and has supported me big time through my ups and downs and i was happy and proud to be there with her and her mum this morning on such a special day xxx

Thanks for keeping us updated. Fingers crossed that everything will be fine and she will be home soon xx

Thanks so much for the update.

Hi all well after making soooo many calls going from pillar to post and not getting any answers lol i get a call from Ellen`s lovely mum who said " Ellen is doing really good, she is in recovery and is doing soooo good they are thinking of not sending her to HDU and sending her straight to Victoria ward :):) Way to go Ellen :):):)

Good for her! Send her our love xx

Thanks for the update Roch. Wishing her a speedy recovery xx

Wishing Ellen a speedy recovery and welcome to the losers bench.

Back