• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Update on Ellen AKA meggie, is now sitting on the losers bench :)

Thats excellent news. Wish her well from me :)

Ellen has become a really good friend to me and has supported me big time through my ups and downs and i was happy and proud to be there with her and her mum this morning on such a special day xxx

You're evidently a very good friend. You're a star. I am soooooooooooooooooo looking forward to you and yours. :D

please give her my best wishes xxx

Thanks for the update wishing her a speedy recovery

xx

Sending a huge hug to you ellen, so pleased to hear your doing well xxx

Thanks for letting us know Roch, you're a star xx

Wishing you a super recovery Ellen, and look forward to hearing all about it :D xx

Just a quick update, last for tonight lol. I called the ward at bout 8.30 and ellen did def go straight to the normal ward and skip HDU which is very rare at the Whittington, the nurse said she is stable and doing good but fast asleep lol.
I will pass on all ur messages if i get to speak to her tomorrow xxx

Thanks for bringing such good news Roch.
Hope you sleep well knowing your good friend is recovering well xxx

Thanks for bringing such good news Roch.
Hope you sleep well knowing your good friend is recovering well xxx

Hi Scoobydoo yes i am going to sleep with a smile on my face as i am so happy for Ellen.
This is the first time i have had a close friend go through wls and its been similar to worrying when my son went in for surgery, but am so pleased its all over now and she is doing fab xx

Hope she recovers quickly xx

Thank you Roch for updating us. Give Ellen my love and wish her a speedy recovery. Just think this will be you soon and we will all be there for you too.

Just want to add my best wishes to Ellen for a speedy recovery. You are a good friend Roch, everyone will be supporting you when it's your turn xxx

:)thanks for the updates Roch
Hope Ellen had a good night

Yay! That's great news. Can't wait to catch up and hear how it all went. Will be your turn soon Roch!!! How exciting x

Back