• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

hi to you all Phil is Home

PhilT

Well folks as some know within three days of my bypass I was taken back into Hospital - at first the thought was I had a bug causing vomiting etc. Then i went into Kidney failure THEN tests revealed I had a twisted bowel and was taken back into surgery for another op to correct this and redo the bypass again by open surgery. I woke up in ITU pretty poorly but high as a kite on morphine too.

Well now three weeks on I am home a definite statistic of bypass surgery complications on a peg drip feed for a few months whilst everything heals and strictly nil by mouth!

NO REGRETS THOUGH NONE AT ALL I chose to have WLS knew there could be risks and problems and think of it this way you pre oppers My journey may make yours easier

LOVE TO YOU ALL;)

Welcome home, Phil ... hope you are feeling so much better. Fabulous attitude you have there, honey. Take Care xxx :)

Wow you've certainly been through the mill! Welcome home and hope you heal quickly x

You take it easy and glad to hear your home xxx

Good to see you're home and on the mend. As you say we all know what we are going into and take heart in the thought of the success post op.

Take care

Glad you're back home, take care and get well soon.

So glad to see you back Phil, we were certainly worried, wishing you a very speedy recovery xxx

Great to see you're back home and on the mend. What an ordeal you've been through, and borne so bravely. Wishing you well for the future Phil
xx

aw Phil your a star ,been really worried about you .so glad your on the mend ,look after yourself .xxxxx

What a fright. Really glad you're ok. Hope you continue to heal well lose that weight!!

Welcome home Phil, glad your home x

Glad you are home and posting

Don't forget we want a full report, Warts and all. So that people remember that we are not taking the easy route out and things can and do go wrong

Hi Phil

I'm glad you're home and am so sorry you've had such a rough time :-(
Hope you start to feel better really soon :) xx

Phil, I am delighted that you are finally home safe and sound at last. We have all been worried sick about you. So glad you are now on the mend.

I had my bypass last Monday so can now sit next to you on the losers bench.

Don't ever remember being so pleased to see someone posting again :D

Hi Phil. so good to see you posting again, and sorry to hear about your troubles along the way. you sound like a very strong person and just the kind we need on this site to give us the bad bits but with a positive attitude.

keep smiling and get well soon
xxx

Back