• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Angry person

chelleN

I am 6 weeks post op and have been very angry towards people. Normally I am an emotional person but it doesn't seem that way any more.

No one in my house can do anything right and it is puting everyone on edge.

The hardest part is my kids (I have 4 kids) and they are acting scared of me.

Is this normal? Had anyone else experienced anything like this? I should be happy right I am down 50 lbs.

Thanks for listening.

Hi

Could be a couple of things that happened to me like you. One that I wasnt getting enuff food that when you feel grumpy and turn to food you cant. and the other I felt like that coz of not sleeping properly and I felt that I got the anastetic blues.We always take it out on the ones we love. Soon you will be feeling better and on top of the world

keep going it will get better soon

Jo
xx

You just lost your best friend your gonna be made. Find yourself a new friend. Exercise is a pretty good one but may not be 'appropriate' right now as you are very early post op.

Seriously you've had life changing surgery, your emotions are gonna be all over the place. At least you are aware of it and can try and do something about it xxxx

I think what the others have said is spot on. I have had long term depression and I think the doctor always thought it was to do with my weight. Well now my weight is gone but the depression is still there and sometimes worse and that is because I can no longer turn to my best friend food. You will get there, take each day as it comes and try and find something else to do. Hope it gets better for you x

Thsnk you all very much for the advise. It is really hard tending to and feeding a family of 6 when I can not eat many things. My life had changed but no one else. has in the house.

Back