• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Another Newbie

kerjam74

Hi guys Been trying for a while to join, finally managed it I've just completed my 9 mths weightless programme and got my first hospital appointment next Friday. Does anyone know what happens after the 1st appointment? Thanks guys any advice would be great as clueless lol x

Welcome and very well done joining us and completing 9 months on the weightless programme!
It seems every region works differently I found that my first appointment was meeting the dietician talking about why I wanted wls my eating habits( be honest here ) and work out what type of eater I am , current weight taken height and general health history I think I might have had some blood tests as well , nothing scary took a couple of hours if on any medication take them with you then maybe think of any questions you may have take a note and take them with you and you can ask them
they really dont mind , good luck keep us in the loop

Welcome to the site, Just go to your appointment with an open mind the journey is different for everyone. Lots of luck

Back