• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Gastric Balloon Any ballooners out there? Support needed!

Feeling a little better. Have managed to few spoons of sugar free jelly and a couple of ice poles. Have asked myself why im doin this to Myself and im a bit tearful. Think tht expected x
i felt the same but trust me after the first week or so you will be pleased !

Feeling a little better. Have managed to few spoons of sugar free jelly and a couple of ice poles. Have asked myself why im doin this to Myself and im a bit tearful. Think tht expected x

It will pass. Keep getting the fluids down. Little and often

Hi Kismet,
It was my consultant whom informed me that my condition had been caused by the balloon. I'm not sure that I believe it, but that is what I was informed.
He said that I will have had spondylolisis before I had the balloon inserted.

Back to tracking my food! It's been too long! Bit of a renewal in the gym today, planked for 2:15! Woo hoo! Hope everyone is doing well. I'm determined to get this last 20 lbs off and make goal!!!!

I'm getting back on it tomorrow! I had a wedding sat n a party yesterday so it went out the window! Lol had fun though! I want to drop a stone before my hol in July

I'd like to drop a stone before tomorrow, but I'll take it before July. :p

Wouldn't we all Neisie lol

Well balloon out today feeling really nervous but know I've just got to get on with it. Il let you know how I feel later. Feeling strange also been a part of me for 6 months so will be strange not feeling it lol

Kismett are you having yours out on Saturday coming of have u already had yours out ??

Wouldn't we all Neisie lol Well balloon out today feeling really nervous but know I've just got to get on with it. Il let you know how I feel later. Feeling strange also been a part of me for 6 months so will be strange not feeling it lol Kismett are you having yours out on Saturday coming of have u already had yours out ??

Had mine out Saturday best 2 nights sleep in 6 months. Feels odd without it Good luck today xx

R u being sedated? I did it without n glad I did coz over quick! U. Feel weird without it but so comfy n not bloated.

I didn't have sedative and was awful. Glad it's over. The balloon split when the dr touched it with endoscope as was degraded and the fluid came out before they were ready for it and I started vomiting up the fluid, it was horrible. I feel good now though just a very sore throat xx

I didn't have sedative and was awful. Glad it's over. The balloon split when the dr touched it with endoscope as was degraded and the fluid came out before they were ready for it and I started vomiting up the fluid, it was horrible. I feel good now though just a very sore throat xx

Oh no! Sounds awful. Glad you made it out okay!

Ek woody that's not good. I was sedated thank good. Sore throat didn't last. Enjoying catching up on sleep and not burping for England! x

I can't imagine what having my balloon out will be like. We've grown so close :p Bought myself a treadmill as an early birthday present - pick it up next Saturday. Figure it'll give me something to do whilst I watch TV! Hope everyone is doing well.

I can't imagine what having my balloon out will be like. We've grown so close :p Bought myself a treadmill as an early birthday present - pick it up next Saturday. Figure it'll give me something to do whilst I watch TV! Hope everyone is doing well.

It's feels good....., but I still feel sick at times and it's amazing how my brain registers food. Did a salad last night with new potatoes and chicken, just couldn't eat it all. Like to think brain is in the 'zone' now.
My birthday today.

It's feels good....., but I still feel sick at times and it's amazing how my brain registers food. Did a salad last night with new potatoes and chicken, just couldn't eat it all. Like to think brain is in the 'zone' now. My birthday today.

Happy birthday, Kismet!

Attachments

• image-178059392.jpg
    image-178059392.jpg
    168 KB · Views: 9
Happy days. Blood pressure meds halved today. Going to monitor it for a month and if remains low they can stop. Hope you're all doing ok. Woody how does it feel being balloon less?

Happy days. Blood pressure meds halved today. Going to monitor it for a month and if remains low they can stop. Hope you're all doing ok. Woody how does it feel being balloon less?

Well done on blood pressure meds, that's great news xx

Life without balloon is hard at min. I'm not really wanting more food which is great but I'm getting really bad stomach cramps first thing in morning and if I leave it too long between eating. Obviously hunger cramps but they feel different. I'm thinking it's my stomach adjusting to being empty. I also feel really drained but I think that may be my fibromyalgia. Just focussing on my date for my op on the 3rd July

How are you doing?
How is everyone else doing??

Back