• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

any banders to bypassers

mrssaggs

Hi there I'm Carla and I'm having my bypass on 23rd June at St Richards hospital Chichester ! Had a turbulent time as I had a band 2010 it's broken and now having the bypass ! Anyone else in the boat ? :wave_cry:

HI there, I think you will find a number of us have had revisions for various reasons. I just had a mini bypass, nothing mini about tbh just done differently, as my band caused sever reflux and esophagitis.

Good luck for your op. Why not join us on the "June 2015 surgeries" thread.

X

Hi Carla
Good luck with the op tomorrow. I had a band in 2001, had problems with it from the start and it was redundant within about a year of fitting. Then in 2013 (after many years of deliberation) I had a bypass. Best thing I ever did and life has gone from strength to strength ever since. I hope you too find success with your new tool x

Revised from band to bypass recently due to slips/erosion etc had my band eight years. Love the bypass quality of life in comparison x

Hi well I had the bypass and wow what a difference ! Found out that the tube on the band had broken away from the band itself ! Mr surgeon was really concerned ! But is all fine now ! Lost 11lb already ! Yay

Hi well I had the bypass and wow what a difference ! Found out that the tube on the band had broken away from the band itself ! Mr surgeon was really concerned ! But is all fine now ! Lost 11lb already ! Yay
Well done Mrs Saggs and good luck with the bypass. It was the best thing I ever did and I wish you every success x

Back