• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Any good wls books

Paula1975

Hi,

are there any good books out there that shows all wls, i got the lap band solution after being referred, but thinking if i have a different type of wls i can be well informed. (yes i have had a group meeting) just wanting more information to hand.

thanks
x

Weightloss Surgery for Dummies!

Weight loss surgery for dummies, however don't go and buy it. Pop into your local library and if they haven't got it ask them to source it for you from another library. Apparently they can do that :) Once you've read it once you won't want to read it again. I'd offer to send you my copy but i leant it out a few times at our support group and lost track of it. Not that i'm bothered cos i read it once thoroughly and that was enough :) x

weight loss for dummies has been ordered :D

Agree weight loss for dummies is great also gastric bypass surgey by Mary.p.McGowan is great to all have some recipes in as well. I have also invested in eating well after wls this gives fantastic recipes and notes for when you can try it for every version of wls the final one I have read is the emotional first aid kit- a practical guide to life after bariatric surgery, by Cynthia L Alexander and walks you through ways help yourself through the various mental and emotional challenges of was surgery and fighting those demons that led us to needing surgery in the first place.

Back