• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Any July 2013 surgery peeps?

Well I'm all done - bit of pain round key hole sites and feeling dizzy when walking. But all went well

Good to hear. You'll soon be right as rain.

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Wow nearly all the July peeps are done now. I can't bloody wait. It's so amazing to hear your updates as it brings it home just how close I am now.

Hope you all continue to get better day by day and can't wait to read your updates.

XX

How's everyone doing? I'm just settling into purée almost 3 weeks post op and feeling great.

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

I'm good apart from going dizzy and light headed at times .... I'm sick of puréed stage can't wait for soft stage ;) x

Struggling to get all my liquids in and haven't had much appetite for soups but every day getting easier :) and getting more fluids in each day!!

Operation Tomorrow at Northern General

Well, tomorrow is the day. I was weighed today and lost 9kg during my milk diet and am ecstatic.
It was a hard 10 days (middle ones weren't too bad but the first few and last couple have been fierce). Surely this bodes well for the future!

If anyone else is having the deed done this week at Northern, please let me know. We can contemplate each other's belly button.

Good luck all.......see you soon

Struggling to get all my liquids in and haven't had much appetite for soups but every day getting easier :) and getting more fluids in each day!!

I know the feeling, I'm a week post op now,and finding getting the fluid in quite hard,how do u get 2-3 liters in??
As for soup, I don't fancy anything hot in this either,and don't even feel hungry lol!
Im feeling well, better day by day. Haven't taken any painkillers since Monday eve.

Husband is going back to work on Monday, dreading it a bit, as school holiday starts today, so will have my 2 little ones to look after on my own, but nice in a way that I can go back to my normal routine, as he's messed that up lol! hoping to be able to drive small distances again by next week, so I can take kids places or theyll bore their brains out lol

I haven't managed 2-3 litres at all I know I'm dehydrated obsessing over the colour of my wee yuck! That too much info? I've been having a couple of yogurts a day only tiny kiddie size ones though I figure better than nothing! No feelings of hunger although I am looking forward to the purée stage.

My partner went back to work yesterday I have no kiddies so just have to look after myself.

I haven't managed 2-3 litres at all I know I'm dehydrated obsessing over the colour of my wee yuck! That too much info? I've been having a couple of yogurts a day only tiny kiddie size ones though I figure better than nothing! No feelings of hunger although I am looking forward to the purée stage.

My partner went back to work yesterday I have no kiddies so just have to look after myself.

How far out are you again? (lol, got about as much of a memory as a fish finger)
I'm not allowed yoghurt, but I have 1 actimel a day,which is lovely. Also, I don't know if you know the brand 'innocence' they sell smoothies etc? Well,in the chilled dept they sell kids smoothie tubes, I buy those and freeze them, they make lovely ice cream substitutes lol!
Xx

Good luck for tomorrow Quid :)

How far out are you again? (lol, got about as much of a memory as a fish finger)
I'm not allowed yoghurt, but I have 1 actimel a day,which is lovely. Also, I don't know if you know the brand 'innocence' they sell smoothies etc? Well,in the chilled dept they sell kids smoothie tubes, I buy those and freeze them, they make lovely ice cream substitutes lol!
Xx

1 week today :) only allowed ones with no bits. I will def be looking for those smoothie tubes I love ice cream so great if make a good substitute

Well here we go again, last day of pre op, then tomorrow l need to be at the hospital at 7am.l feel a lot calmer this time, l just want it to happen, please everyone keep your fingers and toes crossed that it actually happens tomorrow!
Helenx

Good Luck H12 :)

Back