• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Any July 2013 surgery peeps?

I'm well chuffed today first official weigh in post op and have lost 9 pounds - cant remember the time I was this weight :)

Great work NicNac, keep it up.

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Fabulous Nicnac. I am seeing results on the scales today and it's a long time since I weighed this low (low still being extremely high lol) so I can't wait for the surgery to show results too.

Must make it all seem worth waiting for?

x

Defo making the liquid stage easier :) I'm shocked lost so much but makes all seem so worthwhile

Nicnac,that's a great loss,well done! Smoothie tubes r good alternative for ice cream, and 1 of ur 5 a day ;-)

H12, good luck tomorrow!

Im struggling a bit today, feeling thirsty and really feeling to gulp a really cold drink,but I can only sip,and it's frustrating!

Holy crap 4/6 weeks. I was advised 5 days and my blood thinners stopped the day I was discharged. I would have been demented having them on for that long.

How long av u been advised to wearing ur surgical socking take wait to take mine off

I've got to wear mine for 2 weeks another week to go! I've had clexane injections for 5 days last one was this morning :)

I'm dying to take them off!

I was told 6 weeks aswell but spoke to gp when there the other day and he said as long as ur moving about normally u don't need to wear them but I still wear mine at night x

I am a July sleever xx got my op on 30h July so only a couple more days of the pre op diet thank goodness xxx good luck to all of u xxx

How you feeling Kezzakins?

How's all the July peeps getting on? I start on purée today for 2 weeks woohoo :)

Hi NicNac, al good here. Back to work today for 5x12hr shifts then off shift for 14 days!!! Woop wooop.
Still in purée going to try moving to soft when I come off shift next week. Down about 2 stone so far so its all looking good.

Got my review appointment next week.

How you doing?

Hi everyone, l am feeling so good, l feel like a new women!, so far no issues, but l know it is still very early days! I am sticking to my providers instructions to the letter, each day getting more fluids in. My husband has told me off because l feel like l want to do more at home! ,but l have listened and am taking it easy.When l came home from hospital on Monday l had put weight on, but put that down to the op, well this morning l have lost 3kg since l was weighed before my op on Saturday, big smiles from me!
Again l cannot thank the people on this forum enough and may we all continue to do well on our journey.
HelenX

I'm doin good - lost 2 stone in since my journey started. Sticking to the rules and so far so good :)

Back