• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Any news on Cah-ching?

phatmomma

Hi just wondering if there was any news on how Cah-chings surgery went yesterday?

I'm sure i'm just one of many who are waiting to hear things have gone well and she has took a well deserved seat on the losers bench...

I did have a text from her, but not much to report I'm afraid. She texted to say she had a lot of pain, but thats all I know. I expect she is too tired and sore to text more at the mo.

If I hear any more I will be sure to let you all know.

Thanks Sam, am glad to hear she made it through to the other side. If you speak to her please give her my best wishes on a speedy and recovery. Hope the pain eases soon xx

Sam, if you speak to her, send her our love xx

poor cc :( hope she feels better soon

I have just texted her to let her know everyone is thinking of her.

i hope Cc is ok x

Thanks Sam x

Hi all i had a text of Cc this morning and just rung her, she came home from hospital about 7pm last night and is staying with her sis so thankfully she is not alone, but she is in so much pain with trapped wind, and we all know how bad this can be post op.
I told her u all are asking about her and she says to say thanks but she is not up to coming on line at the mo.
I will update when i hear some more xxx

Thanks roch x

Please send her my love and best wishes for a speedy recovery xx

I'm glad she's staying with her sis. Wish her speedy recovery from me if you speak to her please xx

Thanks Roche, it's good that she has her sister with her to look after her and just be a friend.

Here's hoping the wind shifts soon and she starts to feel a bit better. I'm sure she'll be back to tell us all about it when she feels ready to xx

Back