• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Anyone doing milk diet to loose 5%?

As long as you have checked with the bariatric nurses they won't mind as they are happy to adapt the diet if necessary.

It is 5% isn't ? I can't remember

L&D people might be able to help as this is my hospital and i'm just trying to work out how much i'll need to loose.

I'm around 29st so think it's 1st 4lbs i'll need to loose on the milk diet but not sure.

It's about 1.7 stone hun..... I was just over your weight and i lost 2 stone doing the milk diet..it's hard but can be done....like the post has said...You must keep up your fluid intake or you will stall.
Good luck and if i can help you further in any way you're more than welcome to PM me anytime.

Andy x

Thank you so much for your replies and support xx

As long as you have checked with the bariatric nurses they won't mind as they are happy to adapt the diet if necessary.
I hope you receive this message since it's been a while, but how did you maintain after the milk diet? Surely moving onto actually food after the milk/jelly will automatically cause you to gain weight?

Back