• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

anyone from Walsall?

xxsarahxx

Hi all, i'm hoping to learn abit about how walsall pct work and whether or not they are funding weight loss surgery at the moment. Everyone i ask is really helpful but i'm yet to meet anyone from walsall who has had surgery on the nhs.
I suppose i'm looking for someone to tell me that they recieved funding from walsall pct and so will i.
wishful thinking i know x

thanks margaret, i will do. I have come across afew people who have had their surgery at walsall, but they are not from walsall so they cannot tell me the state of funding in walsall x if that makes sense x

Maybe ring the PCT directly and ask what the funding position is for bariatric surgery? You don't have to tell them who you are.

I can't help you with the funding question Sarah, but can tell you that during my prolonged stay on ward 11 at least one out of every three bypass patients were from Walsall, and not many of those were what I'd class as obese.

Best ring your PCT and ask them as Red says.

thanks all for your support x

Hi Sarah, I'm from Walsall but unfortunatly cannot help you as I had my op funded by Sandwell PCT. I think you should take Red's advice and ring Walsall PCT to inquire about funding and time scales. Good luck chuck.

Back