• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Anyone got kidney problems since op?

Dell

Clutching at straws here, but just curious as to whether anyone has or not as its now looking like I may have and its come from nowhere.

I just feel SO SO lousy and I am so fed up and low now, sorry for doing nothing but moan, but its a month this weekend and I can't believe I am getting no better :(

Aww bless Dell,

Do hope you start to feel better very soon, I've not heard of this before... are you due for further investigations?

Love and hugs xxx

Hope you get sorted once and for all lovey. Iv not heard of this before either. xxx

Aww Dell Im sorry you are still feeling so poorly! Has the GP told you its your kidneys and if so has he said it could be related to your surgery? I hope you start to feel better soon ((HUGS)) XX

Hope you feel better soon! x

I've had a type of nephritis since I was 13 so not just post op but obviously as a result know a fair bit about kidney problems if I can help.

It could be completely unrelated to the bypass, it's easy post-op to assume every things linked but coincidence is always out there!

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

Hope you are feeling much better today Dell.

Love and hugs xxx

Hi guys

Its being talked about as *all* of my symptoms point to CKD, so they are talking about further tests, all they have done so far is a urine sample. My GP seems to be worse than useless unless its a specific problem! ! !

I am not blaming anything on the op, but as it has come from nowhere, a few people have asked if its something others may have suffered with - clearly not :) I still LOVE my bypass!

I feel much the same tho, the pain in my loins is incredible, matching my headache really now!

But this morning I have a hysteroscopy to face for unrelated issues (I assume!!). I tried to postpone but they are not keen on that so I will go along and see if I can tolerate it. I feel very fragile tho, and started with awful tremors yesterday so not holding out much hope!

Thanks ever so.,xxx

Awww Bless Dell, keep us posted Angel, I agree with you entirely, I love my bypass too, feel so much better since the operation and hoping you can regulate this condition so you can move forward.

Always at your side Angel.

Love and hugs xxx

Back