• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Anyone seen Future Perfect? Important!!!

Caren

Love my sleeve!!
Hellooooo future perfect!! can you put me on the list for 23rd May please? waaaahoooooo having my sleeve in Brno, Czech Republic OMG!!!! cant believe its finally here :) :D:D xxx

WOW u'v done it you got your date woohooooooo. brilliant news, you must be buzzing. xxxxx All go from here on in just think by July and August you could be nutha 2 or 3 stone lighter marvellous. xx eyes on the prize xx

Caren said:
Hellooooo future perfect!! can you put me on the list for 23rd May please? waaaahoooooo having my sleeve in Brno, Czech Republic OMG!!!! cant believe its finally here :) :D:D xxx

Seriously! Seriously? Omg omg I'm over the moon for you caren x

yes seriously!!!! i never thought it would ever happen!!! Thanks Jo :D xxx

Caren said:

Must admit I didn't either hence my excitement for you! Youve been here for everyone and it must have killed you watching everyone go on their journeys...now it's your turn!! and it's so well deserved!!! X

thank you :) xxx

Thats great news Im so happy for you x

Sent from my GT-I9000 using WLSurgery

OMG Caren.... i am and i so mean it so Happy for you... with all your let downs you have had you have still stayed so positive.. and still been a great support.
Ooh im having a little dance around my living room for you...wooooooohoooooo. There is a nice space waiting for you on the losers bench xxx
im so excited for you...can you tell!! lol xx

at long long last. xxxx

ippe kiy ahh at long long last its your turn to wright another chapter congratulations and a great big ((((hug)))) for you, you really deserve this caron. xxxx
:happy096::happy096::clap::clap::patback::girlpower::girlpower::talk017::talk017::hug99::gen126::wavey::wavey::angel09::birthday::dancing_snowman::0clapper::0clapper::bestwishes::bestwishes::winner::party0023::party0048::party0019:

all the Christmases birthdays and parties all in one.:D:rainbow::wee::wee::wee::stickdance:. xxxxxxx

Last edited:
Woohoo thank you so much!!!! Got to go to work now bah :( lol soooo happy xxx

from me phone :D

Omg that's made my day , soooooo pleased you will be at long last joining us losers :D

:party0023:
Congratulations Caren I'm really pleased for you. You've always been there for everybody and you've watched us all take our place on the bench it must have been so frustrating for you.
Still your time is on it's way so If Denise has started polishing already I'll get my tin ready!

Really pleased for you luv
xx

02_yes-950x950.jpg

Absolutely thrilled for you Caren! Can't think of anyone who deserves it more!

Caren said:

I knew it would happen!!! I felt it in my bones!!! Yay!!! Congrats!!! I am so excited!!!!!

Yeah Baby! That's FANTASTIC news - congratulations.

:party0023: Woo hoo xxx

Yay that is such fab news Hun. I am so very happy for you hun. Won't be long now till that uniform won't fit :D x x

Back