• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Anyone seen Future Perfect? Important!!!

oooowww Caren!!!!

Excellent news!! well done sweetie!!!!!!!!!

That is so brilliant Caren. You so deserve this. I can't wait for you to join us on the losers bench and I'm stitching you a special cushion for the little bottom you're going to have when you sit on it. Whoooo Hoooooo.

Love Kate x

great news 4 days after me..... we can compare notes. we have both had a long wait!! but our patience will pay off soon x

Thank you sooo much everyone!! i honestly cant believe it lol
soooo happy :) xxx

That is the best news ever yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!

What absolutely fabulous news Caren, no one deserves this more than you, you are a most caring a thoughtful person - always positive and encouraging to everyone else despite your own frequent set backs.

Roll on the 23rd, it'll be here in no time. I'm sure there will be an extra special space being kept warm for you on the losers bench:D

Very best wishes x

I can only join in with the crowds cheering you on. You cannot imagine how genuinely happy we all are for you; as others have said, you deserve this more than anyone; you've been so positive; never whinged or complained. I'm an admirer of yours, and I can't wait to see you losing and being healthy and happy!

I can only join in with the crowds cheering you on. You cannot imagine how genuinely happy we all are for you; as others have said, you deserve this more than anyone; you've been so positive; never whinged or complained. I'm an admirer of yours, and I can't wait to see you losing and being healthy and happy!
Thank you so much Ruthie :)
everyone on here has been so lovely :) xxx

Caren said:
Thank you so much Ruthie :)
everyone on here has been so lovely :) xxx

We love you that's why. You are the forums ray of sunshine xxx

We love you that's why. You are the forums ray of sunshine xxx
awww shucks :eek: I love you all :) well most of you :D lol xxx

Caren said:
awww shucks :eek: I love you all :) well most of you :D lol xxx

Lol!!!! You tickle me Caren!! Xxx

Yeh ... thought you were going to implode last night, darlin :eek: so glad you are just a bit excited, bahahaha ... :D
You know I love ya & this day is the one we have been waiting for ... a bonus that it is going to be on my birthday ... no cake for either of us though, lol :rolleyes: Just got back from Louie's party where everyone else had cake ;)
Guess you won't be coming to live with us now then, lovely :(:( Sooooo happy for you, gawjuss lady xxx :):):)

Yeh ... thought you were going to implode last night, darlin :eek: so glad you are just a bit excited, bahahaha ... :D
You know I love ya & this day is the one we have been waiting for ... a bonus that it is going to be on my birthday ... no cake for either of us though, lol :rolleyes: Just got back from Louie's party where everyone else had cake ;)
Guess you won't be coming to live with us now then, lovely :(:( Sooooo happy for you, gawjuss lady xxx :):):)
oh bless you, i wont be coming to live with you, but i cant wait to come and stay for a a weekend :) Thank you for being there for me honey, any time, day or night, youve been there for me, and I love you so much :) xxx

Yay!!!!!!!!

Caren, I am so very pleased for you ... and I really don't know what to add to the other genuine comments!!! I sit on the sidelines and rarely comment, but there are a few particular members of this site that I follow and nearly always agree with their comments. And you are most definitely one of them. You are always so genuinely caring and supportive.

I have my bypass (or sleeve depending on what they find when they get in there) in eight hours or so, and your news has seriously made my day!!!

Caren, I am delighted for you ... stay up on cloud nine for as long as you want ... you soooooo deserve it!!!

Love and hugs xxxxxx

Caren, that really is just the best news ever, we will all have to have a virtual party to celebrate

Back