• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Anyone Want to Meet in Manchester ?

brett30

keep smiling
Hi all just wondered if anyone wanted to have a get together coffee or something for a natter about life and op and so on ?

been here a few weeks now and missing my group support and people in same sittuation as i ..

so just wanted to know does anyone wana chat ?

im easy to meet where ever in mancs

let me know ur thoughts !! cheers

Hi Brett

I would love to meet up some time and talk about the surgery. I have my operation date for the 14th September. Never had an op before, so a bit scared!!

In another way, I'm really excited though as I can't wait to get my weight off and feel better as my weight is causing so many problems.

Do you attend the Manchester Hope hospital support groups?

Anne :)

:) I hope everyone has a nice time xxx

Hi all just wondered if anyone wanted to have a get together coffee or something for a natter about life and op and so on ?

been here a few weeks now and missing my group support and people in same sittuation as i ..

so just wanted to know does anyone wana chat ?

im easy to meet where ever in mancs

let me know ur thoughts !! cheers

I would love to meet up but unfortunately im in N.I so it would be an expensive coffee for me lol

Have fun tho whoever does go :)

Im up for meeting up. I shall be 'unavailable' from the 3rd August as im having surgery but im free before and 2 weeks after. Did you know there is a support group on the 5th August at Salford Royal and there is also a group on here that meet up from manchester, check out the support group thread at the top of the main WLS page under Sub-threads.......

Hi Brett would love to meet up with you for a coffee. I'm sure we could put something together soon. I live just a couple of miles outside Manchester city centre so we could meet up there and have a coffee or a wander around the shops if you like.

Nic:D

Oh, and we are having an official meet-up 26th September at the Lowry Outlet mall which I hope you will come to!

If I can make it I would love to come. depends on health at the moment!

Hi Brett!
Coffee in/around Manchester sounds delicious! Just say where and when! I am sure Candie will come along too.
Lx

Aye aye - Im up for brews and meets! x

Hi Brett!
Coffee in/around Manchester sounds delicious! Just say where and when! I am sure Candie will come along too.
Lx
Oh aye i'm always up for a natter:D

How about some day next week? Brett let me know when you are up for it, during the week, on the weekend whatever.

im free next week and weekend apart from the 2nd (sunday) as im going to see the Ukulele Orchestra of Great Britain

Hi guys

I'd like to meet some of the Manchester or local members for a natter but Saturdays are difficult for me.

Maybe the next time I might be free. Hope you have a great time.

Brett I am up for Sat, 1st August! But there are like 12 Starbucks (just checked it is 14!!!) in town, in Piccadilly Gardens there are 3 I think! So, do you have specific one in mind?

1. Manchester - Centurion House
129 Deansgate
Manchester, GB-MAN M3 3WR
2. Manchester - Quay St - Overseas Hou
Quay Street
Manchester, GB-MAN M3 3HN
3. Manchester - Mount Street
10 -12 Mount Street
Manchester, GB-MAN M2 5PB
4. Manchester - Princess Street
23a Princes Street
Manchester, GB-MAN M2 4EN
5. Manchester - Bridge Street
55-57 Bridge Street
Manchester, GB-MAN M3 3BQ
6. Manchester - St. Ann's Square
9 - 11 St Ann's Square
Manchester, GB-MAN M2 7EF
7. Manchester - Arndale Centre, Halle
Arndale Centre
Manchester, GB-MAN M4 3AB
8. Manchester-Arndale Centre, Unit R2
Arndale Centre
Manchester, GB-MAN M4 3AQ
9. Manchester - City Tower (Unit E2A)
City Tower
Manchester, GB-MAN M1 4BD
10. Pleer House
75 Hanging Ditch/Fennel Street
Manchester, GB-MAN M4 3ES
11. Manchester, Piccadilly
MANCHESTER - PICCADILLY
Manchester, GB-MAN M1 1LZ
12. Manchester - 1 Oxford Road
1-5 Oxford Road
Manchester, GB-MAN M1 6EY
13. Manchester Fort - Borders
Cheetham Hill Road
Manchester, GB-MAN M8 8EP
14. Manchester - Piccadilly, Unit 2
Piccadilly Station
Manchester, GB-MAN M1 2PB
So just let me know where to be & I will be there.

sounds like fun - can I play??

sounds like fun - can I play??

Well of course girlie, I would LOVE to see you hun! Now if I can just find the right Starbucks!

Nic;)

Back