• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Anyone Want to Meet in Manchester ?

So who's in? Sat, 1st August at a Starbucks (to be determined) in city centre Manchester at 1pm.

Nic;)

Not this time for me sorry.

Hi Brett
If you remember i'm coming from Glasgow to machester for my bypass on 7th aug so prob won't manage a coffee as timing is slightly out but would love if anyone is near by when i'm in if you want to pop into spire manchester i'd love to meet you just pm me. There doesn't seem to be many of us Scots around to start a support group north of the border xx

im in for next Saturday xxx

u pick best starbucks hun and ill find it lol ....... i can get to any what ever is easyest for people by transport and parking etc ...

and sure allie ill come say ello i know when i was in i spent almost 2 weeks with strangers cause all my family was up north and i was in london .. xx

Me! (enthusiasticly raises hand, looks a bit like a goober...)

How about the Starbucks next to Debenhams on Market street right across from Picadilly Gardens,
Store Locator - StoreLocatorMap

Nic;)

Just occurred to me that I shouldn't be making the suggestions for place since I don't drive! I have no idea where parking can be found! I know there is a big structure at the Arndale mall which is on Market street, but there is also a Starbucks inside the Arndale mall, sooo....:wave_cry:

Hi all
I think whichever Starbucks we choose will be mobbed as it's a saturday and it's school holidays but in principle I'm up for it! To be a bit controversial, there is quite a roomy Neros upstairs in the Triangle (behind the big wheel) which might not be as busy, but I'm easy wherever we go. The one Nic suggested has an upstairs so is quite roomy and easy to find.I will try to get Les to come too but she sometimes works on a saturday.
ps I can't get my Ticker to update - has anyone else had a problem??

Grom, I am flexible so if anyone favours the cafe Nero I will be there. Just tell me and I am in! Haven't had trouble with my ticker, just updated yesterday.

Nic;)

I'm flexible too - the city centre is small enough to walk around!I won't be able to log on to minis after about 5 pm as I'm out tonight over night and was planning to go straight into town. If I PM you my moby number could you possibly drop me a text to let me know the venue when it's decided? Is HC going tomorrow? if not me and Les will def have to get together with you two soon. Fab new pic BTW!! I'm just going to try and upload a new one in my yummy new dress if I can work the technology from work! ......

So who all are coming tomorrow?

Brett
PG
Grom

Anyone else?

sorry folks i cant make it. Little one i have at the moment doesnt do shops etc. enjoy yourselves.
Grom would be nice to meet up with you and lesley soon

I'm afraid after initial enthusiasm I will not be able to make it tomorrow as my OH has arrainged for us to go out for the day with friends and it will be the last chance I probably get before my summer ends and have to goback to uni. So sorry about that xxx

Soory I wont be able to make it today:(, but look forward to the 15th Aug Preston meet and the 26th Sept Lowry meet:D
Have a fab time those who are going x:D

I am heading off to town now for the meet up in Starbucks at 1pm on Market Street across from Primark, see you there if you're coming! You won't be able to miss me I am the redhead in blue jeans and black top making un-British eye-contact because I am American and we do that, lol. If it is very busy I will go upstairs, just go to the back and head up the stairs if you don't spot me.

Nic;)

Is that right Nic no one else turned up? blimey I did say early on this week was no good for me, but if we do it out of town on a Sunday I will be there.

So sorry Nic if you were stood up

Back