• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Are you glad you had surgery?

Are you glad you had WLS

• Yes

Votes: 47 94.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Undecided

Votes: 2 4.0%

• Total voters

POPPET

Sunny Horizons
:wave_cry:Just wanted to try doing a poll :D

Seriously - I know people have had different ops & are at various stages post-op but I am very interested to see in general how happy people are - well on the forum anyway:)
(the vote is anonymous:))

Thanks for reading

Last edited:
Absolutely !! I am happier with my life than I have been for a very long time.

:)lol - that was quick Rose - you must be happy!

I am 100% glad I had the banding done, I know its only early days but its been a gr8 start . MeJulie x x

It has changed my life for the better.

Absolutely definitely yes!

even tho ive had complications i have no regrets x

Early days for me too, but so far things are going better than i could ever have imagined!!

Yes, yes, yes I so wish I had done this years ago and got my life back while I was younger. However I'm going to grab it by the neck and enjoy it now!!!

M

Yes, yes, yes I so wish I had done this years ago and got my life back while I was younger. However I'm going to grab it by the neck and enjoy it now!!!

M

Ooooh i will have half a pint of what you have had, it was like Meg Ryan off when Harry Met Sally!!!

I've just eaten too much too quickly and have wind pain and feel sick........... And i still love my surgery :) I have never regretted it, fair enough the day post op i woke up and wondered what the heck i'd done, but that soon went xx

Definately yes for me - even though we have hard times it has turned my life around and through these experiences I have a new outlook on life - I'd do it again tomorroe x

Definately glad i had the surgery - even with my post op complications i would do it all over again :)

Liz-that's good to know-you should get at least 2 votes!

;) Lol Pop i should get 3 lol as im awaitting my 3rd try hehe, its true what i said tho, i dont have any regrets if i did i wouldnt be going for my 3rd wls xxx

You bet I am glad I had the op. This is the most exciting time of my life. Every day something new happens or I do something I could do before for example walk through the barriers at the tube station without turning sideways or getting into clothes that havent fitted me for years and years or getting a compliment. Without a doubt this has been the best decision I have ever made for myself

Best decision i have ever made, my only wish would be for everyone who isnt happy with their weight to have the surgery and be as happy as i am xxx

Back