• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Arrrrrgh iv actually got a date!!!!

kirstyjade

After constant complaining all week iv finally got a date...13th of October is the big day!!! I'm still in shock I don't quite know how to feel about it!!

Good luck, it's not easy on the pre op, but the reason your doing it is so worth it. How exciting, your new life will begin soon xx

Yes, exciting times. Stick to the pre-op like glue, and all will be fine. It's a darn sight more difficult in the first few weeks after. I'm in Week 11 post bypass and have lost four stone. See you on the losers' bench in a few weeks. Good luck xx

Hi thats great news kirsty pleased for you. I had mine at derby on 13th oct 2012 and haven't looked back!

Congratulations on your date.

I'm on my third day of my pre-op diet and it just seems to be a low fat low sugar diet. I'm hoping it gets easier but I can't complain because I've only got to do it for 6 days :p

Fantastic news honey :)

Been to derby today and had my ECG and they have cancelled my op until further tests have been carried out :( there were regular dips in my heartbeat that they need to investigate further.... To say I'm devastated would be an understatement!!!

Been to derby today and had my ECG and they have cancelled my op until further tests have been carried out :( there were regular dips in my heartbeat that they need to investigate further.... To say I'm devastated would be an understatement!!!

Oh no Kirsty!! It's better that they investigate now though, to make sure your in tip top condition for your surgery xx

I'm so sorry to hear this hun :( but they need to look after you hun. Hope they investigate quickly!

Sorry to hear your op postponed. But just remember its only a little set back and you wudnt want them to put you under without knowing exactly what's wrong. Chin up it won't be for long

Back