• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

At the start

Rob82

Going to my first support group tonight in Scunthorpe. A bit nervous not good meeting new and doesn't help that the sat nav on my phone won't find the address I've been given just stops in middle of post code. Wish me luck.

Bling Babe

Good luck ! Let us know x

Sarnie

Going to my first support group tonight in Scunthorpe. A bit nervous not good meeting new and doesn't help that the sat nav on my phone won't find the address I've been given just stops in middle of post code. Wish me luck.
Hope you found it and that it went well x

Rob82

I found it, after circling the block twice lol, a nice lady waved me down and asked me if I was looking for owlss. The meeting went really well everyone was friendly and put me at ease straight away. Lots of useful but really frank information. I look forward to going again :)

Sarnie

I found it, after circling the block twice lol, a nice lady waved me down and asked me if I was looking for owlss. The meeting went really well everyone was friendly and put me at ease straight away. Lots of useful but really frank information. I look forward to going again :)
That's good, all sounds positive, keep us posted x