• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

First hospital appointment at Luton & Dunstable

CraftyJane

Yay, I've got my first appointment through today for 16th December.... I don't know whether to be nervous or exicted, how did you feel at your first appointment?

you'll be feeling nervous but don't forget we were all there for the same reason ............ you'll be ok ;)

Thank you, I know I'll be fine, I am really excited, and the appointments sooner than I expected

I was very nervous before the appointment especially as the letters don't tell you anything. In reality there was no need to be; they are lovely and treat you like a human being.

your be fine hun , i was the same when i went for my first appointment .
I saw the surgeon , and dietician , they took blood and did a ECG ,
then i had a second appt which i saw the rest of the team at spire in wirral ,

time to get excited hun, this is the start of a new begining and a new you xxx

Hi there, I was bypassed at L&D, and can assure you that every single member of the bariatric team are 100% lovely!! The consultants, dieticians and nurses all make you feel at ease, and there is nothing to worry about with any of the pre-op appointments. The worst bit about the whole experience is the milk diet they make you do, but its a tiny price to pay for a new life!! Best of luck with everything :)

Yay, I've got my first appointment through today for 16th December.... I don't know whether to be nervous or exicted, how did you feel at your first appointment?

Mines the day day before :D

x

Good luck on ur ops ;) x

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Back