• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Average weight loss after bypass

having read all above I think I am one of the ones that will have to work a little harder :(

Mixy is right in that everyone is different - it is disheartening to see some of the losses and difficult not to compare with own experience.

I do feel that forums can be a hinderance as well as a help because comparing your journey with someone else can lead to feelings of failure- but overall I am glad we have each other to talk to and swap info.

*group hug*

It's one of the reasons I don't post as much as I could Sukay.

I feel so so lucky and I'm really disheartened when I see people struggling as I've found it all very straight forward so far.

Plus, when I read some of my posts back, it looks like I'm 'Showing off'. Whereas I'm just generally thrilled. I know some people will take it as encouragement, others might feel like telling me to STFU!

Mixie never considered any of your posts as showing off! You have worked very hard and showed one hell of a lot of willpower and are reaping the benefits of that! I know what you mean too i hate seeing people struggling, i just always try and remember we are all individuals and as such we make our own choices as to how we are going to make our new found "tool" work for us! As you mentioned its simply guidlines and what works/suits for one may not work/suit others but sites like these are so good for support and information sharing xx

Hi FA, after 5 months i had lost 80lbs so that's only 8lb lost more than you which isn't much so i think your doing great! I'm one of the lucky ones, i've found it really straight forward and have done very little excercise but now the suns out so is the pushbike and i've even bought myself a kayak! what is your monthly weightloss? xxx

Back