• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

I'M SOOO GLAD IT'S OVER!!!!!

Had a catheter fitted whilst in surgery - doesnt hurt at all and you are not aware of it - removing it is a bit like taking out a tampax - no pain promise!

Thanks for your replies, am doing ok on liquids have to do them for 4 wks so at least only 2 wks to go, i am having low fat yogurts and weight watchers soups at the moment and the odd banana smoothie thinned with skimmed milk, are we allowed highlights hot chocolate? finding the headhunger really hard especially when you have to serve the family their dinners! oh for some solid food!
lisa xxx

terri, i noticed your thread and our weight loss is really similar as well, it has been 4 wks now for me including the pre-op diet and i am 1lb short of losing 2 stone! what a great feeling that was and makes it all soooooo worth while!
lisa xxx

Lisa it does feel great the weight loss, I find that my head hunger is managable most of the time but its silly things that I used to do out of habit that nearly catch me out like when I've cooked for the family and I have a taste to see what needs to be added or if its hot enough. But I start week 3 of fluids tomorrow so it will soon be time for puree stuff how exciting lol.

Bex I too was worried about the cathetar as I have never had to have one before but my cathetar was fitted whilst I was out for the count in theatre so I didnt feel a thing and it didn't hurt coming out.

hi terri
tomorrow i'll be starting my 3rd week of liquids as well, it is really hard i almost licked tuna mayo off of a fork yesterday! it would be alot easier if we didnt have to cook the family there dinner! its soooo tempting!!! im living on low fat yogurts and weight watchers soup, what are you having?
im going to weigh myself every sunday(my treat at the end of each week)!
lisa xxx

Back