• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Back to basics?

BandyEmm

My body seriously dont like me at all!

Been doing and having the right things yet the scales havent moved AGAIN...

What if i was to go back to say fluids for a few days then mushys etc would that kick start me again

ive always struggled to get pas t bloomin 19 stone :mad:

This is a sodding night mare :cry:

hiys emma, is your portion control ok ? maybe try to down size a little and up the exercise a little, its awfull when we have stalls maybe you need a little extra fill theres lots of reasons why this maybe happeneing, you could try back to basics for a while but it may leave u hungry and grumpy, i really do understand how ur feeling tho...... huggs from me x

o gosh hunni your having a rough time..... hmmm i would ring your team again and go through everything and see if theres any slight things that could be changed, tho i think maybe excersise is the way foreward... boooo haha, hugs hun xx

Thanks girls, am just getting so fed up with this :(

Portion control is ok i think, well im satisfied with it, i can have a desert spoon or 2 or veg and some chicken breast and even that i cant always eat,

Am loosing the will to suceed right now, and all i do is moan on here :(

Are you drinking enough Emm? Ive noticed before when youve posted what you are eating that portions seem to be fine (not that Im a bander)

Perhaps use Food Focus - Permanent Weight Loss for a couple of days to honestly track what you are eating. Eating too little can be as bad as eating too much as the body can go into starvation mode.

Thanks Sam i have joined up x i guess my fluid intake could be better, im a bugger for milk, x

Dont give up trying, it could just be one small thing thats holding your weight loss back a bit. Could be you need a fill, you team should be able to help you. Hope you get it sorted and dont worry about moaning, thats why we come here :D x

Back