• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Bad relapse

Aw anytime Maria! I think that's the most amazing thing about this forum. We can all understand and support each other 'cause at some point i think we've all felt or done the same things and whether pre op or post op we still all have the same struggle.. FOOD!
It was my nephews Birthday this last weekend and with the warmer weather we had a BBQ too.. so that was challenging for me and i'm sad to say i failed! But i'm back on the wagon and trying to take my own advice about the bad day not turning into a bad week thing. So you're definitely not alone! we all have set backs and bad days. It's how we move on from them that makes all the difference in the long run and it seems like you've made the good choice :D Be proud of what you're doing in the present and stop beating yourself up about what you did in the past :hugs:
Thanks again Victoria. I know I have never opened up like this to anyone before and that is why this forum is so amazing as we are all in the same boat. I will get my head around this and sort myself out. It takes so long on the NHS but it will be worth it. Thanks again xx

Back