• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Band and BMI +50?

Sharonimo said:
I have decided that I have to find a partner due to this new unexpected reason -- constantly leaving half of anything I try to eat !!! My fridge is full of little odds and ends of half eaten meals .... and as a single person I have no one to offload it onto ..... so as soon as I get settled in Devon and reach a weight I feel confident and comfortable with, Operation Find an Eating Partner shall commence !!!! :D :D :D

Good on you...you def need one Sharon, I've turned into a mini feeder and my OH is getting fatter :D

You look amazing......well done!!
I'm 2 weeks post op (band) and have a renewed sense of excitement and positivity since looking at your photos
Thanks xx

Hey florabell! Tried to PM you but it didn't work!! I'm very conflicted re sleeve/wrap/band. Why don't you search for Ankaas & Maura on this site? They went to Dr Chris de Bruyne in Belgium. He has a monthly clinic in Bangor so your after care would be here in NI. Ankaas emailed me yesterday - one year on and she'd recommend it. A friend of a friend also went to him and is now a size 12. Cost is EUR4000 (£3275). Fills are £90. I'm going on hols in July and have promised myself I'll have made a decision by then. Am currently a size 22-24, BMI 43. Dr de Bruyne has done over 5000 bands & is registered with the GMC. Would love to talk more too - hurry & get 50 posts so's I can PM you!! Looking forward to hearing how your consultation goes. Xxxooo

Hey tandydadder, I have pm'ed you! I use this log on for Minis as well and have a lot of posts on there so am able to send/receive PMs. Hope you get it ok!! xxx

I have decided that I have to find a partner due to this new unexpected reason -- constantly leaving half of anything I try to eat !!! My fridge is full of little odds and ends of half eaten meals .... and as a single person I have no one to offload it onto ..... so as soon as I get settled in Devon and reach a weight I feel confident and comfortable with, Operation Find an Eating Partner shall commence !!!! :D :D :D

They do have their uses LOL

Back