• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Band leaking need advice

easter chick

Has anyone else had a band leak i have had mine 2 years but it started leaking in jan been messed around feel devasted been through it all for what.Any advice please xxx:cry::cry::cry:

Devasted my band is leaking had it two years now but it started leaking in jan2011 been messed about never thought this would happen to me and where i had it done dont appear to care they have taken my money but now i have a problem it appears that unless i pay even more they are not interested so so sad and low need advice if you have any thankyou xxx:cry::cry::cry:can you help me

Devasted my band is leaking had it two years now but it started leaking in jan2011 been messed about never thought this would happen to me and where i had it done dont appear to care they have taken my money but now i have a problem it appears that unless i pay even more they are not interested so so sad and low need advice if you have any thankyou xxx:cry::cry::cry:can you help me

Sorry to hear your band is leaking , what aftercare package did you take out ???

hi i also am the queen of band leeks ive had three now just found the latest one dont know why it keeps happening to me but im remaaining positive they have caught this latest one realy quickly as i now know what good restriction is so when it goes you know all about it!! My first leek was undetected for a good few months hense a weight gain, but this latest one when i find out excatly for sure tomorrow cause im having a contrast fill by xray was found almost straight away cause it was like magic restriction on min none the next. I have been really impressed with spire as they have looked after me fantastically throughout all these problems they just want to get it right so i hope your provider is going to be equally as supportive! how long have you had your band? how did you discover your leek? How much did you have in your band and how much now? When are they sorting it you will have to have a op again ive had one under a local and another a general go for a general i was much worse under the local brused like mad in much worse pain than the general! pleased dont be disheartened at least they found it now!! My only gripe with it all is to keep having a week off sick at a time this will be my fourth week off in two years now it doesnt make my sick record look good(im in a physical job that doesnt let me sit at a desk and recover after a few days so a week off for me im afraid!) Anyway good luck if you want to discuss this privatly pm me im happy to give you advice on what ive experienced! alison xxx

Hi had it done with the hospital group getting the feeling they dont give a dam i paid 8 thousand pound was ment to get 24 phone calls got 4 i feel they have had my money and now its a case of you are out of the 6 months but like i said if i bought a new car i would expect it to last longer than 15 months been messed about so much pushed from one phone number to another they should be ashamed like i said yesterday do you realize what it takes for someone to have this done and then no support shown i think they think everyone has a bottomless pit of money i have no more to give feel so devasted this was my last chance to loose weight and keep it off lost nearly seven stone but already put on one so does not look good the only thing i can do is try and see if my gp will help but dont know if they will thanks for all your support really need it right now xxxx

Thats terrible the way you have been treated. If i were you, i would ring again and send a really snotty letter stating that unless they fix you band, you will go to the papers and report them and their terrible customer service to the world!
£8k is alot of money.

Good luck and keep us posted with your progression.

Back