• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

band success

just goes to show even celebs have the same problems!!

when i read ann diamonds article i take into account it was wrote 6 years ago... how far have we come from then. I am going to belguim for surgery. The only thing that really has me puzzled is that she got it done in the UK on the NHS!! Wow lucky her! I think its alot to do with who you are in that case!!

Last edited:
That was interesting, I can't believe that she didn't know about having fills. Duh! She must of gone into it completely blind! I find that shocking!
Of course I do sympathise with her botched band and the media coverage!

Sorry but she sounded CLUELESS! didnt know about fills?!

Good for her losing the 4 stones in the end...but did sound like a massive Hospital Group Plug.

great read, but it still surprises me why all these celebs go abroad for wls. Surley they earn enough money to stay in UK and go private. If i can afford it surley they can.

Yes she has done great now, and im so pleased that information is so much more available now.

I wonder if ann diamond uses this website?...you never know!

I suppose she thought by going abroad she wouldnt be 'papped' !? who knows.

This article is very old though, it was written in 2006 x

great read, but it still surprises me why all these celebs go abroad for wls. Surley they earn enough money to stay in UK and go private. If i can afford it surley they can.

Yes she has done great now, and im so pleased that information is so much more available now.

I wonder if ann diamond uses this website?...you never know!

I reckon she does! I've had this thought for quite some - I even think she posts and have an idea which poster she is. ;)

Hello Anne :wavey: !!! :D

lol. i suspected this elusive poster as their posts seem to fit. however .............. i decided i'd never let on to her that i knew her identity :whistle: ;)

Back